Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basement Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basement Update Empty Basement Update

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 15:39

The Sims 3 plumbob

I was just on Sims 4 and it updated(the basement update), but i was wondering if i have to wait for your Fix or will my original The Sims 4 game, with your outdoor pack, update by its self.                          What he said.

Oh and just wondering, but, how long after The new expansion comes out how long, an estimation, will it be before you come out with it.

All Hail Carlos! THANK YOU ADMIN!  Aadmien liekesss!

Last edited by StarriEyes on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 17:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bored of waiting for a responce, so i snazed it up)

Back to top Go down

Basement Update Empty Re: Basement Update

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 17:59

StarriEyes wrote:I was just on Sims 4 and it updated(the basement update), but i was wondering if i have to wait for your Fix or will my original The Sims 4 game, with your outdoor pack, update by its self. 

Oh and just wondering, but, how long after The new expansion comes out how long, an estimation, will it be before you come out with it.

THANK YOU ADMIN! All Hail Carlos!

//MOVED

Hello,

No, your pirated game cannot "update by itself". You MUST apply the Ultimate fix yourself, to it. And no, at the moment nobody can tell when anything is going to be released. But if you are patient, you will be rewarded too ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 18:55

But the real question was if you are releasing the basement fix today after sims releases theres

All Hail Carlos! THANK YOU CARLOS! Jelly_2

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Mar 2015, 06:11

StarriEyes wrote:But the real question was if you are releasing the basement fix today after sims releases theres

All Hail Carlos! THANK YOU CARLOS! Jelly_2

Short answer: no. We will release everything - again - when time comes. Whether it's the new Ultimate fix (basement update) or the new expansion.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2015, 10:38

I think i can shearch for a solution! As i know, the update updates clientfullbuild0.package and some other files, so there have to be basements update. 
i know a program that can edit files like ts4.exe and other crack files, but i have just cracked game. If you Carlos could upload the files that we need maybe i be able to crack it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Mar 2015, 02:44

LTgamer wrote:I think i can shearch for a solution! As i know, the update updates clientfullbuild0.package and some other files, so there have to be basements update. 
i know a program that can edit files like ts4.exe and other crack files, but i have just cracked game. If you Carlos could upload the files that we need maybe i be able to crack it.

Hello,

The thing is, for that purpose you would need to have the latest update files already, and none of the (currently active) team members - except me - has a legit game. As for me, I un-installed the legit game long time ago already in favor of G4TW's game and all the DLC. And I can't be bothered to re-install that game. Of course, if you know someone with a legit game, feel free to ask that person for the necessary update. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 05:17

Just wondering but with "Get To Work' out does that mean your fix will work with the newest update, and basements will still work?
confused
Cause I uninstalled and reset so im back to my original Sims 4 and i wanna make sure i can still use my basements if i use your "Get To Work"...
elephant

Tea 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 07:35

StarriEyes wrote:Just wondering but with "Get To Work' out does that mean your fix will work with the newest update, and basements will still work?
confused
Cause I uninstalled and reset so im back to my original Sims 4 and i wanna make sure i can still use my basements if i use your "Get To Work"...
elephant

Tea 2

The "Get to Work"-EP already has the latest update included, too. So there won't be any "conflict" whatsoever.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top