Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Basement Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Basement Update Empty The Sims 4 Basement Update

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 20:12

Hi guys! Gtw is released but i need only the latest (26 march) update without gtw and outdoor retreat. Could you add the only update?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Basement Update Empty Re: The Sims 4 Basement Update

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:12

its allready included with the GTW expansion G4TW or reloaded release

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:15

cupcakebox wrote:Hi guys! Gtw is released but i need only the latest (26 march) update without gtw and outdoor retreat. Could you add the only update?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Thank you for the suggestion, we will take it into account (but no guarantees whatsoever). We had the "update only" with the previous Ultimate fix, but we're unsure if we are going to continue with that, for the future. We'll have to see. Smile 

Aymen1234 wrote:its allready included with the GTW expansion G4TW or reloaded release

The OP asked (I assume) if it was possible again to release the game update (1.5.139.1020) files only, without the Holiday Pack, Outdoor Retreat & Get to Work expansion. But as I said, we'll have to see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top