Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem installing the sims 3 base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem installing the sims 3 base game Empty Problem installing the sims 3 base game

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 16:36

Hello! Smile

I downloaded the sims 3 base game and i tried to install it but i think i am doing something wrong. I mounted the stardisc.iso and the disk1.iso and i opened in my computer the G:SIMS3 and i started the installation by clicking on the sims3setup.exe and i followed the screen instructions, but it doesn't ask for any serial code. Any way i continued and while it was installing it asked me for disk 1 to find G/:gamedata/shared/packages/fullbuild1.package but in the disk 1 which you wrote in the installation guide that it's SIMS3 , but there is only fullbuild0.package . I am stuck there and i don't know what to do. May be i did something wrong with the mounting. Please help me and sorry for my english.

Back to top Go down

Problem installing the sims 3 base game Empty Re: Problem installing the sims 3 base game

Post by Admin Sun 04 Sep 2011, 18:51

Hello,

First, Mount both images. When the installation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select óne of the two Mounted Images. If you get an error, just click the other image you Mounted. When the Installation asks for Disk 2, do the same. The Installation should go on now.
If you still don't understand the above, please watch our Installation Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1i-P4I7bc
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem installing the sims 3 base game Empty Re: Problem installing the sims 3 base game

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 21:27

Thank you very much:) i will try to do it and i will watch the video sunny

//EDIT

I installed the sims 3 and the expansion pack ambitions but when i go to play the game it asks for the disk! Wat. what do i have to do? can you help me please? and thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:28

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top