Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.  Empty Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 01:15

! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Game
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create GameData
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create The SIMS(tm) 3 Install.app
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create .background
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Game\Bin
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create GameData\Shared
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create GameData\Win32
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer\locale
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer\sku7
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer\.localized
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\DirectX
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\EA Help
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\EADM
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\Readme
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\Redist

When extracting the files I get these error messages. Help

Back to top Go down

Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.  Empty Re: Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.

Post by t2sink Mon 17 Dec 2012, 04:06

Are you using WinRAR to extract "The Sims 3.rar"? Or are you trying to extract the .iso also?
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.  Empty Re: Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 04:10

Yeah I'm using winrar. And I just right click the iso files and select extract here. Am I doing it wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 17 Dec 2012, 04:24

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You need to mount The .iso's and then run them as a you would a disc. http://games4theworld.org/Guides/Mounting_Guide.pdf

Let us know if you need anything other help.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem installing The Sims 3 base game. PLEASE HELP.  Empty can not get sims 3 base installed at all

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 05:46

I have tried to install Sims 3 base , but my problem is when it says Setup needs the next disk I try installing that file but all I get is "setup can not find a file on that specific path". I have tried files from h and c drives.. I am at a lost. Help

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 17 Dec 2012, 20:36

Hello please make you own topic so we can more easily provide personal support.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 22:01

Ty , I got it to work.. Thanks again.. Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top