Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buggy textures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buggy textures? Empty Buggy textures?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:40

Hello, I was building a house and I somehow found a texture bug. It's really weird and dissapointing since I can't use it WhatDidUJustCallMe?

here's a link to a screenshot I took because I couldn't upload it here:

Buggy textures? 58ii

Back to top Go down

Buggy textures? Empty Re: Buggy textures?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:40

Hi there, @Lolovcek! Smile

I fixed the image for you.

Now, that texture you are trying to use, is it from Custom Content? If so, it's possible that the latest patch broke that specific one. You could check if there is an updated version of that CC for the latest update.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:55

Hi @SeoY ... about that, I removed all the CC and tried it again. The textures were buggy for items from the original game, (job promotion rewards) 

link :  http://ctrlv.cz/PwOE ... any ideas how to fix this, it's getting really annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2015, 12:30

Lolovcek wrote:Hi @SeoY ... about that, I removed all the CC and tried it again. The textures were buggy for items from the original game, (job promotion rewards) 

link :  http://ctrlv.cz/PwOE ... any ideas how to fix this, it's getting really annoying.

Hello Lolovcek and sorry for not getting back earlier to you,

In your options menu, try enabling (or disabling !) the "laptop mode". Play around with that mode on & off, and see if either one of these makes a difference. Good luck for now !

P.S. I can't recall right now, but I think that option may be located in the "Video"-tab of the options ? You should be able to find it easily though. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top