Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW & Outdoor Retreat not working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW & Outdoor Retreat not working. Empty GTW & Outdoor Retreat not working.

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 20:18

I installed the base game of Sims 4 , I overwrite the GTW & Outdoor Retreat files into the folder. But when I tried to launch the game TS4 , it claims that I need Origin. Therefore, I login my Origin account and changed to offline mode. But as I enter the game it still shows the base game and there isn't any update of the new expansion pack of GTW & Outdoor Retreat. I tried many different ways.

Therefore, would anyone be available to kindly assist me ?

Back to top Go down

GTW & Outdoor Retreat not working. Empty Re: GTW & Outdoor Retreat not working.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:22

same as me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 07:09

EdmundSong wrote:I installed the base game of Sims 4 , I overwrite the GTW & Outdoor Retreat files into the folder. But when I tried to launch the game TS4 , it claims that I need Origin. Therefore, I login my Origin account and changed to offline mode. But as I enter the game it still shows the base game and there isn't any update of the new expansion pack of GTW & Outdoor Retreat. I tried many different ways.

Therefore, would anyone be available to kindly assist me ?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Please read this topic carefully and do ALL the steps that I described there. Note that you may need to do additional research on your own too. Pay close attention especially to the part about configuring the windows firewall and any anti-virus firewall systems too.

After you did all of these things (correctly), re-download the crack files, here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Go inside Crack -> Game -> Bin and copy + paste the 3 files there into your base game/Bin folder, replacing the old ones. Good luck for now !

Good luck for now, and feel free to post back about your progress !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 08:24

I uninstalled everything from my computer , downloaded only Sims 4 the base game & GTW expansion only.

I followed everything from the link already. When I double clicked on my TS4.exe crack . It pops out a sims 4 black screen then it shows "Unable to Start : Origin is currently not running. Please make sure Origin is running before attempting to play the Sims 4" . Then I turned on my Origin to the login menu and it shows "Unable to Start : initialization error at start up" .

Is there still any other ways you are able to help me ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:03

EdmundSong wrote:I uninstalled everything from my computer , downloaded only Sims 4 the base game & GTW expansion only.

I followed everything from the link already. When I double clicked on my TS4.exe crack . It pops out a sims 4 black screen then it shows "Unable to Start : Origin is currently not running. Please make sure Origin is running before attempting to play the Sims 4" . Then I turned on my Origin to the login menu and it shows "Unable to Start : initialization error at start up" .

Is there still any other ways you are able to help me ?

I did the same procedure on BOTH of my own systems (one with Windows 7, the other with Windows 8 ). And in both cases, everything went smooth for me. Likewise, I did quite a lot of "TeamViewer" sessions for other people, where I configured their firewalls and anti-virus programs, and I (almost) always managed to get their TS4 game working. So I can say that as of now the chances of success if you do the guide correctly, are about 98%.

I get that the guide is very difficult to understand, for the average person. And I also get that in general, most people feel very uncomfortable in doing things like the ones I described in the guide. But in the end...please keep in mind that I simply cannot get back to each and every single user on here, and fix their issue via TeamViewer. This is just not possible, and I'm sorry if that offends you.

Just let it be for a couple of days and do something different, and when you feel better, try again. If you keep on trying and fail consistently, you'll only make things worse (by the way, this goes for every other user on here too, who reads this message and has the same issue).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:47

I had a problem similair to that but it was only for outdoor retreat not GTW expansion and it was caused by a mod not origin so if you have any mods move them to another folder and test your game if the stuff and the expansion come back so you have to check your mods and CC 
but I dont know maybe this is another thing

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:20

Aymen1234 wrote:I had a problem similair to that but it was only for outdoor retreat not GTW expansion and it was caused by a mod not origin so if you have any mods move them to another folder and test your game if the stuff and the expansion come back so you have to check your mods and CC 
but I dont know maybe this is another thing

In cases of problematic CCs or mods though, the error message is something like "Game Data Incomplete", but yes that would be another possibility to look at.

However, this is very rare. Usually, people have big problems configuring their firewalls and anti-virus programs.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top