Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working<

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working< Empty Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working<

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:08

Finally I have found a solution that works.
Censored
I own the game on origin but not OR.

Some posts say roughly the same thing, being:

Copied, overwrote, and did not work at first, (had origin open). Then closed origin, executed every "cleanup.exe" and "touchup.exe" on the dlc folders, restarted the game and it worked.

If you need a free seedbox to fetch torrents up to 1GB in size, I recommend Censored

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working< Empty Re: Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working<

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:17

vgchat wrote:Finally I have found a solution that works.
Censored
I own the game on origin but not OR.

Some posts say roughly the same thing, being:

Copied, overwrote, and did not work at first, (had origin open). Then closed origin, executed every "cleanup.exe" and "touchup.exe" on the dlc folders, restarted the game and it worked.

If you need a free seedbox to fetch torrents up to 1GB in size, I recommend Censored

Do not post outside download links and links to warez sites please. This is not allowed on here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working< Empty Re: Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working<

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:17

It was allowed in the other topic.  Just sharing m8.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:28

vgchat wrote:It was allowed in the other topic.  Just sharing m8.

What other thread ?

Note that generally, we will censor these links, if they are posted by "normal" users. In special circumstances, you can ask an Admin or Mod to allow this, but in most cases, it's not allowed. Let's say, if someone wants to post something in the "exchange"-section and share a sim, lot or something else, then we will allow those links, but beyond that, there isn't much to say.

If you need to refer to a torrent, don't post a direct link, instead, just mention the name of the torrent and the name of the uploader(s) too, and that's fine.

P.S. if you mean the other thread in the "Sims 4 chit-chat", that has lots of views, then I think some people posted videos there, but from what I saw, they didn't contain a link.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top