Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing data, some of get to work there but others not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing data, some of get to work there but others not? Empty Missing data, some of get to work there but others not?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 21:54

So I downloaded the rar file, I extracted them and copied them into my sims 4 game folder under progam files x86. I copied and replaced. I do not have origin running at all, both my sims 4 and the outdoor expansion and get to work are all from here. When I opened sims 4, there were some new things on the starting page, including a huge group of sims, and now the world pages look all fancy (ex. a walking dinosaur). But there's nothing get to work related, and my game keeps saying I'm missing data. Help?

Back to top Go down

Missing data, some of get to work there but others not? Empty Re: Missing data, some of get to work there but others not?

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:47

Hi there, @lrose20, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Are you completely sure that nothing Origin related is running? It needs to be completely closed. You can also look into the Task Manager under Processes to see if Origin is running in the background. If it is, then you need to close it.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Missing data, some of get to work there but others not? Empty Re: Missing data, some of get to work there but others not?

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 04:13

Yes I'm positive. I haven't run Origin in six months, its not running anywhere. Also, for a while GTW was working, and the computer restarted and now everything is gone again. It says incomplete data and there's none of the GTW stuff in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:08

Sorry for the belated reply,

What happens if you re-apply the files from the "Get to Work"-expansion, according to the included instructions ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top