Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initialization Error @ startup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Initialization Error @ startup Empty Initialization Error @ startup

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 16:16

Greetings!

I have uninstalled Origin, uninstalled my Anti-virus, disable Windows defender as per guide here on the forums, I have added the TS4.exe on the windows firewall.
However I'm still getting the error message.

Help! Initialization Error @ startup 3785306469

EDIT

Ok, I got the initialization error resolved by installing the Ultimate Fix.
However the next problem is that it's asking me to open the origin before I can play this game. As I ready through the forums, your release doesn't need Origin to be running to play this game right?

I also used the Get to work but it still gives me the same error message

//EDIT

Hello?!

Would there be someone who could help me w/ this?
I did a thorough uninstall; used the Your Uninstaller Pro to delete my other SIMS4 cracked games. I reinstall & uninstall origin using the same program. I also used the file shredder to delete the files. I used CCleaner to make sure that the registry are cleaned,

Now I have installed the base Sims4 but getting the "The contents of your user data..."

So what I did is to follow the guide here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19150-unable-to-start-update-via-origin-to-play-solved w/c fixed the problem. However the initialization error occurred & I followed the next steps but it would still give me an error.

I re-added the sims4 on the exclusion list of the windows firewall & again I don't have any anti-virus installed anymore & had the windows defender turned off.

So... anything else I haven't done? The initialization error is still giving me a headache

UPDATE

Ok, I have used the installed for G2W, the option that is giving me is modify, repair & uninstall... so I chose repair but the initialization error still reappears.
Next is I applied the update only fix (the one that doesn't contain the DLC & HOliday pack) but the origin error comes back. I delete the sims save folder but it always recreate it automatically. I tried to just delete those files indicated on the above link but the error remains

UPDATE 2

Ok, I have used & installed ultimate fix that includes the outdoor DLC & Holiday pack but still the same thing. All Hail Carlos!

Last edited by pterryz on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 16:55; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added update)

Back to top Go down

Initialization Error @ startup Empty Re: Initialization Error @ startup

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 16:56

Hello and welcome to the forum,

First off, please note that we are trying to get back to messages as quickly as possible, but you will understand that sometimes things get difficult for us too. Smile

About the problem itself, you could attempt to re-download the "Get to Work"-expansion, and then apply this newly downloaded one, instead of the one you are currently having (note: before re-downloading, I strongly suggest you delete all of the old installers).

Beyond that, I'm afraid there isn't much else to say. See also my other message here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19607-dlc-content-won-t-show-up#135388

Good luck though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 17:04

Ok, so does this mean I only need to keep the base sims4, delete the current G2w & re-download it?
Does G2W includes the Outdoor DLC & the Holiday pack?

I'm confuse w/c order should I install 1st after installing the base game. The G2W or the Ultimate-Fix that includes the Outdoor DLC & the Holiday pack

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 17:09

pterryz wrote:Ok, so does this mean I only need to keep the base sims4, delete the current G2w & re-download it?
Does G2W includes the Outdoor DLC & the Holiday pack?

I'm confuse w/c order should I install 1st after installing the base game. The G2W or the Ultimate-Fix that includes the Outdoor DLC & the Holiday pack

If you just download the "get to Work" expansion from this site here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

The you will have the Outdoor retreat, the basement update (1.5.193.1020) and of course the "Get to Work"-expansion too. Again, just make sure that you actually delete all of your old Ultimate fixes and installers, before re-downloading it. Also: every time you play the game, make sure that ORIGIN is completely closed,a nd not just in "Offline mode" or something.

And I also hope you REALLY configured all the anti-virus and firewall stuff properly. Tip: many people overlook the DOWNLOADS-folders. You should add this folder to the exceptions too. Smile  

That's all I can say.

//EDIT

Wait a minute: did you download the base game from Games4TheWorld ?! Or elsewhere ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 17:24

I'm not sure what you mean by "old" here. Since I just downloaded them 2days ago w/c means I have the current the current one (1.5.139.1020)

And again, I don't have any anti-virus installed, defender is disabled. I don't have the origin installed.

I'm not sure if it's possible to add the downloads folder on the exception list of the windows firewall though since it's just gonna select a program & utorrent is already on the exception list.

Anyways, I have uninstalled the game again, shred the files, clean registry using the CC, deleted the G2W download files. I'll re-download the G2W but for the meantime, I'll try to re-install the game & then just apply the ultimate fix before launching the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 17:30

pterryz wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "old" here.

I mean the Ultimate fixes that you currently have. They may have been damaged by the anti-virus software. Hence I suggetsed you delete them, and re-download them too. Smile  And of course you can only add the downloads folder in an anti-virus program, not in the firewal.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 17:43

Oh I see, thanks for your advice. We'll just have to wait until the download is complete then.

And just to verify there's no chronological order in w/c expansion needs to be installed 1st right? So regardless if installed the G2W 1st before the Ultimate fix w/ Outdoor & Holiday Pack or vice versa, both expansions features will be playable on the same game.

The reason I'm confuse is because on the installation guide of G2W the version that is indicated there is older than the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 18:03

pterryz wrote:Oh I see, thanks for your advice. We'll just have to wait until the download is complete then.

And just to verify there's no chronological order in w/c expansion needs to be installed 1st right? So regardless if installed the G2W 1st before the Ultimate fix w/ Outdoor & Holiday Pack or vice versa, both expansions features will be playable on the same game.

The reason I'm confuse is because on the installation guide of G2W the version that is indicated there is older than the ultimate fix.

You're thinking far too complicated. Smile  But it's OK. Again, the ONLY things you need to do are:

1) Install the base game (which you have already done)

2) and then simply apply the files from the "Get to Work"-expansion. And that is it. You don't need to do anything else. And there is no "order of installation" either here. Just step 1) and then step 2). 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 13:21

Carlos wrote:
pterryz wrote:Oh I see, thanks for your advice. We'll just have to wait until the download is complete then.

You're thinking far too complicated. Smile  But it's OK. Again, the ONLY things you need to do are:

1) Install the base game (which you have already done)

2) and then simply apply the files from the "Get to Work"-expansion. And that is it. You don't need to do anything else. And there is no "order of installation" either here. Just step 1) and then step 2). 

I've done re-downloading the G2W.
I've re-installed the base game, didn't launch the game yet, unpacked the G2W rar file to the installation directory of the Sims4. Launched the game & still the same error message.

//EDIT

I uninstall the game using the uninstaller pro & even deleted the saved file using the shredder.
This time I didn't apply G2W yet & I played the game right after the installation. Got the initialization error.

Added the game on the firewall but still getting the initialization error.

//EDIT2

I used the update only fix & extract it to the installation folder.
I removed & readded the sims4 in the exception list of windows firewall. I even turned off the windows firewall.

This time the origin error came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Apr 2015, 20:54

pterryz wrote:
I've done re-downloading the G2W.
I've re-installed the base game, didn't launch the game yet, unpacked the G2W rar file to the installation directory of the Sims4. Launched the game & still the same error message.

//EDIT

I uninstall the game using the uninstaller pro & even deleted the saved file using the shredder.
This time I didn't apply G2W yet & I played the game right after the installation. Got the initialization error.

Added the game on the firewall but still getting the initialization error.

//EDIT2

I used the update only fix & extract it to the installation folder.
I removed & readded the sims4 in the exception list of windows firewall. I even turned off the windows firewall.

This time the origin error came back.

Yeah sorry, but at this point there isn't really much else I can tell you. My experience shows that people either manage to get it working or they don't. And it seems that most of the people who get that error have multiple (or even hidden) "security"-software installed, and they all conflict with one another. Or people try un-installing those security programs and then mess up.

The only thing I can do, is to keep you posted in the future, if we do find another fix for that. In the meantime, I'm sorry for that.

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 14:09

What I'm thinking is because I have used a SKIDROW Sims4 cracked before. I have uninstalled that, deleted all the files I've downloaded before, used CCleaner to ensure no registry file referencing it to the old sims, but still the same. Oh well.

I have downloaded the fix w/ Outdoor DLC, we'll see what's gonna happen. I ran out of options. Sigh All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Apr 2015, 17:20

pterryz wrote:What I'm thinking is because I have used a SKIDROW Sims4 cracked before. I have uninstalled that, deleted all the files I've downloaded before, used CCleaner to ensure no registry file referencing it to the old sims, but still the same. Oh well.

I have downloaded the fix w/ Outdoor DLC, we'll see what's gonna happen. I ran out of options. Sigh All Hail Carlos!

I also had a "3DM" game at the beginning, but I could un-install that by simply deleting the program files-folder (of the installation). Did you make sure to find out, how to un-install your Skidrow game then, properly ? And did you also re-boot the computer after the un-install ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2015, 13:12

I hope I'm not reviving a zombie thread...

I'm not really sure if I did uninstall it correctly but what I've done are the ff:
1. delete the folder where I installed it
2. deleted the downloaded folder
3. used cc cleaner to clean registry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top