Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make the Doctors stay at work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to make the Doctors stay at work. [SOLVED] Empty How to make the Doctors stay at work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 17:33

Hello, not sure if this is the right section to post this in, if not, I would kindly ask if the admin could move it to the appropriate section. Thank you. Anyways, I've been trolling all over and was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to keep those bloody doctors in the lab? I tried talking to them while working in case the "transfer patient file" goal comes up and they stay a while, but whenever I move out the lab to tend a patient that doc dresses and leaves the lot then when the goal decides to show up the doc is gone and I can't level up in the career. Been stuck at medical assistant for a while now., When am I able to diagnose patients? Any one found a way to keep those bastards put? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

How to make the Doctors stay at work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to make the Doctors stay at work. [SOLVED]

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 11 Apr 2015, 17:54

Oh I had this problem for ages. Talk to them as soon as you get in. Literally that is it. Ask them how their day is or compliment their work ethic and they stay. It's a weird fix, but it works. I don't know why but I was told to do it and now he stays.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

How to make the Doctors stay at work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to make the Doctors stay at work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 21:58

Thanks so much, this actually works. I had to at least have a good relationship with him/her in order for them to stay and had to talk to them first before I could transfer a patient. I couldn't click on that option right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 03:32

Tamstarqueen wrote:Thanks so much, this actually works. I had to at least have a good relationship with him/her in order for them to stay and had to talk to them first before I could transfer a patient. I couldn't click on that option right away.

Yeah I know, everyone I know playing the doctor career has to do that.

Mod edit: problem soled, topic closed. Thank you for sharing this fix. Smile  

- Carlos
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top