Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( solved) Can't save sims in my library.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

( solved) Can't save sims in my library. Empty ( solved) Can't save sims in my library.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 21:17

Hello,
I installed The sims GTW and it works perfectly ... except one little detail. I can not save the sims that I create in my library. It's quite annoying, someone has a solution? Is it related to the fact that I'm out connection?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by loryah on Tue 14 Apr 2015, 17:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

( solved) Can't save sims in my library. Empty Re: ( solved) Can't save sims in my library.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 23:10

Hi there, @loryah, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

What exactly is the problem you are having? Even if you are offline in the game, you can still add Sims to your library just fine. Here:

( solved) Can't save sims in my library. 2015-010

Pressing that button at the bottom right should save your Sims to your library. Of course, you can't upload them to the Gallery (that's a different thing) unless you are Online in the game. And even then the procedure is a little more complicated.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

( solved) Can't save sims in my library. Empty Re: ( solved) Can't save sims in my library.

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 04:30

Hello ! 
Thank you for the welcome.
I tried, even after downloading the demo for having an acces to the gallery, but no, my sims  aren't save into the library. Could this be do to a mod ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Apr 2015, 17:31

loryah wrote:Hello ! 
Thank you for the welcome.
I tried, even after downloading the demo for having an acces to the gallery, but no, my sims  aren't save into the library. Could this be do to a mod ?

Hello,

Are you sure you marked the box "online access" in the options, as shown here...?

( solved) Can't save sims in my library. Screen10

In LIVE-mode, open the gallery and mark the option "include custom content", as shown here. Note: you should have closed Origin completely, when entering a savefile...

( solved) Can't save sims in my library. Screen12

I'm not sure though if the lots simply "don't show up" in your library, or if they really don't get saved, but you may want to try experimenting with this option.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 19:10

Well, after several tries ... it comes from my mods, many mods Why God.  ... in fact, I have only to test my files to see when all this comes from. When I backup everything goes normally, but the sims does not appear in the gallery ... by against it appears in the "home"... pffff  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:43

loryah wrote:Well, after several tries ... it comes from my mods, many mods Why God.  ... in fact, I have only to test my files to see when all this comes from. When I backup everything goes normally, but the sims does not appear in the gallery ... by against it appears in the "home"... pffff  Why.

Sorry for the late reply, but did you manage to solve your problem ? Since you marked the thread as "solved" ? If so, did you manage to find out what mods caused the issue ? Smile 

And if everything is OK, can I close the thread for now ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top