Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Going to World Library crashing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Going to World Library crashing. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Going to World Library crashing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:55

Hi, I tried using the thread how to connect to Library (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4). When going online in the Library, everything is fine until it suddenly crashes. This happended everytime I go into the Library (I'm using a fake Origin acc) and the only way for this not to happneded is if I go offline as normal (offcourse). 
Plx Help The Sims 3 plumbob
Help Help Help
Noob Noob Noob
The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Going to World Library crashing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Going to World Library crashing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 03:17

Hi there! Smile

Does it crash with an error message at all? Like "The Sims 4 has stopped working" or something of the sort.

And have you added the folders in Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your antivirus exception list? Do you have any firewall programs, external to the default Windows one?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Going to World Library crashing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Going to World Library crashing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 07:09

Hey SeoY, thanks for the help, however when I enable Sims 4 into the firewall, it now doesn't crashes, but freezes instead. And for a second I thought it was gone  Sad Sad
Anyways thanks for your help but any other suggestion SeoY?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Nov 2014, 07:18

simmer2098 wrote:Hey SeoY, thanks for the help, however when I enable Sims 4 into the firewall, it now doesn't crashes, but freezes instead. And for a second I thought it was gone  Sad Sad
Anyways thanks for your help but any other suggestion SeoY?

Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

This here is written for Sims 3, but can you do step #2, and apply the steps to your TS4.exe, in your base game location of Sims 4 ? The file is located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin.

After you added that file to the "DEP exceptions", try the game again and see if it runs better. Also, can you post some information about your computer specs ? Like RAM, CPU, graphics card and so on...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 08:07

Oh thanks Carlos! I didn't need to do any other thing, thing DEP thing works!!!!!!!
Many thanks.
The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob
Solve

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and don't hesitate to open a new topic if you have more questions to ask !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top