Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims cannot use the toilet in Get to Work? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims cannot use the toilet in Get to Work? [SOLVED] Empty Sims cannot use the toilet in Get to Work? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 02:52

Hi,
I've noticed that none of the sims can use the bathroom since I updated to the latest version.
I disabled all custom content and still get this problem.

I tried the households that worked before the update and they won't work, either.
Anybody else got this glitch?

Thanks all!

Back to top Go down

Sims cannot use the toilet in Get to Work? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims cannot use the toilet in Get to Work? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 18:35

Starmanut wrote:Hi,
I've noticed that none of the sims can use the bathroom since I updated to the latest version.
I disabled all custom content and still get this problem.

I tried the households that worked before the update and they won't work, either.
Anybody else got this glitch?

Thanks all!

Hello,

My sim can still use the toilet though. What do you mean exactly by "disabled" the custom content ?

Also, what exactly happens when your sim tries to use the bathroom ? Is there a bubble indicating that the path is blocked ? or does the interaction cancel itself... ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims cannot use the toilet in Get to Work? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims cannot use the toilet in Get to Work? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 19:55

Hi Carlos,
The custom content that I disabled is a bunch of mods I added in, new clothes, wall patterns, etc.  They all worked before I updated, though.

When I click the toilet, the "use" button pops up as usual, but when I click the "use" button, the sim "resets", sort of. That is, whatever the sim was doing it stops and goes to a standing position.  Every time I click that button, it goes right to the same standing pose.

I'm still going to try and see if there is a mod that is throwing it off, since no one else seems to have this problem.  Tried it with scripts turned off, too, no luck.

I'm hoping the latest new update will fix it.

Smile

//EDIT

Okay, I found the problem.
There is a mod named "Preferencial Toilet/Shower/Bath" that conflicted.

All better now that that mod is disabled.

Hopefully the mod will be updated.  It was a nice one.

Mod edit: thanks for letting us know ! Problem solved, topic closed. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top