Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues Empty Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 02:19

Hello, I have been experiencing some issues when I launch the game.

NOTE:

- I did get games4theworld's download of the TS4 base game, and I have applied its Ultimate Fix ever since, and did get Outdoor Retreat.
- I downloaded games4theworld's download for TS4 Get To Work just now, did all the steps on the Installation Guide, but still encountered a few issues.

PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED:

- When I finished the Get To Work installation process, I disconnected my internet connection, closed Origin (COMPLETELY) and launched the game. To my surprise, the Origin window just popped up out of nowhere, TS4 closed and I got an error message saying "Unable to Start".

- So I tried to go on Origin and go on Offline mode, tried it nothing works.

- I disabled my McAfee anti-virus, and even firewall, tried it nothing works.

- I decided to uninstall Origin hoping that it would work but instead I get an error message this time saying:

Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues KsL4BjZ

PS: 

- So basically, everytime I try to launch the game, Origin window pops up out of nowhere.

- Everytime I try to launch the game, I disconnect all internet connections first.

- Game was working fine BEFORE the Get To Work process.

--

Anyways, thanks to those who replies! A big thanks to the admin for all the hard work on this, really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues Empty Re: Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:01

I heard that the Anti-Viruses might delete reloaded's crack during installation so try to install it without an anti virus. I have read your thread, you didn't specify you disable the anti virus during installation or not.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues Empty Re: Sims 4 GET TO WORK Issues / ORIGIN Issues

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 14:43

Yes I did disable my McAfee anti-virus, I also did exceptions for firewall. All I included was the TS4.exe though.

But what I'm so confused of is that why does Origin keep on opening everytime I launch TS4? Is that really necessary or supposed to happen? Cause I'm pretty sure that you can't even leave Origin on when you play TS4. 

If I applied the crack correctly would Origin still pop up out of nowhere? 

Thanks so much for replying anyways!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 17:39

vinyl wrote:Yes I did disable my McAfee anti-virus, I also did exceptions for firewall. All I included was the TS4.exe though.

But what I'm so confused of is that why does Origin keep on opening everytime I launch TS4? Is that really necessary or supposed to happen? Cause I'm pretty sure that you can't even leave Origin on when you play TS4. 

If I applied the crack correctly would Origin still pop up out of nowhere? 

Thanks so much for replying anyways!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

All the things you describe are indicators that your anti-virus program is still messing with the game installation. I really cannot tell you how to configure Mc Affee properly, so you might want to do some in-depth research on your own too, about that. Keep in mind that some programs cannot be simply "disabled". Also keep in mind that as soon as the anti-virus program is again "enabled", you will encounter problems...

There's no way around to configuring the exclusions properly, as difficlt as it certainly is for the average person. You must re-read this here, and do all the steps:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

I know the guide is difficult to understand, but you must try it (again). After you did all of that, please re-download the crack files here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Look inside for the TS4.exe, RldOrigin.dll and RldOrigin.ini files. COPY them to your base game install location, usually in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Choose "copy and replace" for all files, when prompted. Good luck for now ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 01:31

I have a problem kinda like that.
Ok soo I downloaded sims 4 get to work and it opens with sims 4 but the stuff that comes with it doesn't show
I closed origin completely
But it still won't show
Please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 May 2015, 15:52

i don't even have origin installed! Why do i get the same message?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top