Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED] Empty CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 07:25

Any idea why most of my CC would show up like this? I've turned laptop mode on and off and it stays the same.
CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED] Captur10

Back to top Go down

CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED] Empty Re: CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 07:33

Your Custom Content may be corrupted, remove all Custom Content from The Sims 4 and re-install them.

EDIT: Turns out I was wrong, follow the procedure on the bottom post. Thanks Haters gonna hate

Last edited by briancarter on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 09:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED] Empty Re: CC not showing properly in CAS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 08:57

This can be fixed with Sims 4 Studio http://sims4studio.com/

The GTW Expac and Update brought in something new when creating CC under the category Occult where we have to tick either human or alien or both.

The latest patch also addresses this according to the Patch notes on EA's website.
personally I went through over 500 cc items I have and had to tick human in most of them. It is simple and easy to do, but it is nothing to do with CC Corruption just a new category.

edit:
theres a batch fix now also for Sims 4 Studio
http://sims4studioofficial.tumblr.com/post/115518166026/batch-fix-for-alien-catalog-thumbnails-now

Basically anything on TSR, MTS or any blog that was made before the patch and also some after cause people dont check or care, needs to be run through the process until there is a working g4tw updated ultimate fix.  However even then i will still take the precaution of checking as some people just tick anything and everything i.e. Shoes for sleepwear you name it. I have come across a few new CC since the patch where people have not ticked either human or alien/both. To be on the safe side check also hair, makeup accessories cc as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 10:15

hawkbs wrote:This can be fixed with Sims 4 Studio http://sims4studio.com/

The GTW Expac and Update brought in something new when creating CC under the category Occult where we have to tick either human or alien or both.

The latest patch also addresses this according to the Patch notes on EA's website.
personally I went through over 500 cc items I have and had to tick human in most of them. It is simple and easy to do, but it is nothing to do with CC Corruption just a new category.

edit:
theres a batch fix now also for Sims 4 Studio
http://sims4studioofficial.tumblr.com/post/115518166026/batch-fix-for-alien-catalog-thumbnails-now

Basically anything on TSR, MTS or any blog that was made before the patch and also some after cause people dont check or care, needs to be run through the process until there is a working g4tw updated ultimate fix.  However even then i will still take the precaution of checking as some people just tick anything and everything i.e. Shoes for sleepwear you name it. I have come across a few new CC since the patch where people have not ticked either human or alien/both. To be on the safe side check also hair, makeup accessories cc as well.

This worked! Thanks so much!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top