Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW: Doctors Career Housecall Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW: Doctors Career Housecall Issue Empty GTW: Doctors Career Housecall Issue

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:26

I've got a slight issue with the Doctors Career in GTW. Basically, on the house calls I'd go there fine and examine & medicate who needs it but then I can't go back to the hospital. I checked EA Forums and it seems that there was this bug and Origin fixed it sometime in early April.

I first thought it would just take you back to work after you are finished, didn't happened, then when I looked at EA forums a few people said you need to click your sim and you can go back to hospital that way, did that too and no such option.

I'm not sure if it's only mine or on everyone elses and we are just waiting for a cracked update :s I've checked the forums in here (only in-game support) and I can't find any type of solution or anything on how to fix it so I'm at a loss... Sad

Sorry for the novel

Back to top Go down

GTW: Doctors Career Housecall Issue Empty Re: GTW: Doctors Career Housecall Issue

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 23:22

Do you have any scripting mods installed? Such as the Slower Time mod, Locked doors mod or anything that adjusts ingame actions? if you have any scripting mods remove them and then try again. I had a similar issue with the Outbreak Situation where id just sit there on a permanent loading screen. Removing scripting mods allowed me to continue.

Back to top Go down

GTW: Doctors Career Housecall Issue Empty Re: GTW: Doctors Career Housecall Issue

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 19 Apr 2015, 01:42

hawkbs wrote:Do you have any scripting mods installed? Such as the Slower Time mod, Locked doors mod or anything that adjusts ingame actions? if you have any scripting mods remove them and then try again. I had a similar issue with the Outbreak Situation where id just sit there on a permanent loading screen. Removing scripting mods allowed me to continue.
Locked door mods can cause this issue? I have it and it runs fine, in fact, I have several script mods s:
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 02:17

Any scripting mods can cause issues, especially if the author hasnt updated them. Id just temporarily move them out do the housecall and if it works then check for updated versions. The locked doors one was an example it may not necessarily be the culprit. I had an outdated romance mod and outdated time mod which turned out to be my causes.

there is a list here of incompatible known mods/scripts with the latest patch http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 13:13

No mods, nothing extra, only what's on the download list for sims 4 on here. I've never really had an issue with a game that I couldn't fix, so it's just frustrating that's all WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 19 Apr 2015, 17:39

Fredzi wrote:No mods, nothing extra, only what's on the download list for sims 4 on here. I've never really had an issue with a game that I couldn't fix, so it's just frustrating that's all WhatDidUJustCallMe?
EA have released a patch for problems and many were to do with the doctor career, sit tight and I'm sure the Ultimate Fix will be updated soon!
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top