Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head to go on Vacation and Granite Falls not showing up on screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Head to go on Vacation and Granite Falls not showing up on screen. [SOLVED] Empty Head to go on Vacation and Granite Falls not showing up on screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 01:42

Granite Falls is not showing up on the screen when I try to go on vacation. How to fix this? The screen is just blank. With the sims at bottom left and says "vacationing

Back to top Go down

Head to go on Vacation and Granite Falls not showing up on screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Head to go on Vacation and Granite Falls not showing up on screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 16:16

//MOVED

Hi there, @ILvSims! Smile

Is this the only world that is not appearing? Or are you missing all of the DLC?

If you have Mods or CC installed, check if temporarily removing them makes the world appear. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Head to go on Vacation and Granite Falls not showing up on screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Head to go on Vacation and Granite Falls not showing up on screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 19:09

Soo I forgot I posted here about it. I fixed it. It turns I had some how when I right click and copied the Game Pack stuff when I was using the crack that my computer somehow pasted again but in my mods folder. Once I removed everything it started working! Thank you for your help!   The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 19:11

A note for everyone always check your Mods folder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 12:00

ILvSims wrote:A note for everyone always check your Mods folder!
Hello! I know this is kinda late, but I have the same problem, only that my "mods" file is empty, except for a cfg file (Resources.cfg). Any time I remove it, it appears again. Any idea what to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Aug 2016, 00:52

Pulycs wrote:Hello! I know this is kinda late, but I have the same problem, only that my "mods" file is empty, except for a cfg file (Resources.cfg). Any time I remove it, it appears again. Any idea what to do?

Hello @Pulycs and welcome to the forum,

Please try and make sure that you have correctly installed the game according to the install guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

If it doesn't work, please open a new topic, instead of posting under an older thread. That way we can give better individual support and the threads are easier to follow/read. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top