Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download links (torrent ones) not working?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download links (torrent ones) not working? Empty Download links (torrent ones) not working?

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 02:14

Hello Smile

I wanted to download TS4 GTW here and also an updated version of the sims 4 ultimate fix but it seems like the torrent links aren't working.
When I click the link of TS4 GTW it just redirects me back to the forums here.

I don't know if it's a problem in my browser or something else on my computer, I wouldn't know how I can find that out so I'm hoping you guys can help me out with this Smile

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Download links (torrent ones) not working? Empty Re: Download links (torrent ones) not working?

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 09:37

That also happens to me.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Download links (torrent ones) not working? Empty Re: Download links (torrent ones) not working?

Post by Guest Tue 28 Apr 2015, 03:22

I just got a new laptop and need to download Sims 4 again but just like them, I can't find a working link to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Apr 2015, 06:43

Hi everyone! Smile

If the normal link is not working, then you can always click on the magnet link that is right next to the torrent name in our website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

It's at the left, in the magnet symbol.
It will open directly in your torrent client and start downloading immediately. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Apr 2015, 07:12

thanks for the heads up. i saw the magnet there but i didnt realize it was a link. downloading now and can't wait to play on my new laptop. i know the game is going to run smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Apr 2015, 08:19

Thanks  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 10:05

Yep, that worked Smile
Thank you ^^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top