Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know you don't recommend changing install... but..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know you don't recommend changing install... but.. Empty I know you don't recommend changing install... but..

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 05:09

Hello,

First off I'd like to thank you guys for taking the time to crack this game and reading this topic to help me.

I run an 64GB SSD for my C drive (First computer built and I realize and am paying for the small drive now.) But I use a 3TB HDD for my games and I have 2TB or so left for use.

Every time I set up the install to my other drive and I click "Install" An error pops up that says

Out of Disk Space

The highlighted volumes do not have enough disk space avaliable for the currently selected features. You can either remove some files from the highlighted volumes or choose to install less features onto local drive(s), or select different destination(s).

Obviously my C drive is the one highlighted and my 500mb of space ain't going to cut it.

So is there a way for me to fix this error? Also will this effect the following GTW install?

Back to top Go down

I know you don't recommend changing install... but.. Empty Re: I know you don't recommend changing install... but..

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:16

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male