Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never properly introduced myself ^.^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I never properly introduced myself ^.^ Empty I never properly introduced myself ^.^

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 03 May 2015, 23:47

My name is Kirsty and even though I've been this forum a few weeks and am even a helper -- I never introduced myself.
I am 14 and I live in the UK. 
My hobbies include; Gaming, photography, drawing and watching anime.
I am intermediate in French, beginner at Polish and beginner in Japanese. (Fluent in English, lol)

Next year, I'm starting my GCSEs, in programming, history and French. I hope to become a games programmer, as my boyfriend of 2 years wants to become a games designer.
I make friends with everyone but I have trust issues, if you upset me to much I will get scared of you and I will be to scared to talk.

Favorite Games: Sims 4, Thomas Was Alone, Animal Crossing and Tomodachi Life.

Favorite TV Shows: AdventureTime; Flipping Vegas; Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares; Born Survivor; Don't Tell the Bride, Law and Order SVU; Hawaii Five-0; Criminal Minds & NCIS.

Favorite Books: Goodnight Mr Tom, Cherub Series; Bittersweet, Shadows of the Moon; Of Mice and Men.

Favorite Movies: The Pianist, Goodnight Mr Tom, Big Hero 6 & The Hunger Games.

Anything in common? I probably love you! :3
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

I never properly introduced myself ^.^ Empty Re: I never properly introduced myself ^.^

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 04 May 2015, 01:40

coolcandy3001 wrote:My name is Kirsty and even though I've been this forum a few weeks and am even a helper -- I never introduced myself.
I am intermediate in French, beginner at Polish and beginner in Japanese. (Fluent in English, lol)

Next year, I'm starting my GCSEs, in programming, history and French. I hope to become a games programmer, as my boyfriend of 2 years wants to become a games designer.
I make friends with everyone but I have trust issues, if you upset me to much I will get scared of you and I will be to scared to talk.

Favorite TV Shows: AdventureTime; Flipping Vegas; Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares; Born Survivor; Don't Tell the Bride, Law and Order SVU; Hawaii Five-0; Criminal Minds & NCIS.

Favorite Books: Goodnight Mr Tom, Cherub Series; Bittersweet, Shadows of the Moon; Of Mice and Men.

Hello and welcome (again), Smile 

I hope you'll have lots of fun here, and yes, I also just saw that you became a "Helper" (though your rank logo is still the 'tea slayer' one).

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I'm not really familiar with the anime of today, but I used to be familiar with some of the (from my perspective) 'oldschool' ones, like "The Vision of Escaflowne" which is, if I recall correctly, from the mid-1990s, and which I found pretty good. 

Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds & the "Suspect Behavior" spin-off, and the 'normal' NCIS are all pretty good (Leroy Jethro Gibbs = badass Very Happy , and one of my all-time favorite fictional characters). In addition I also like Southland, The Unit and Numb3rs.

Favorite all-time games: The Sims 3 + expansions, GTA San Andreas, SWAT 4, PVZ Garden Warfare & Titanfall. 

If you have anything to ask, feel free to open a new topic on the forum, or even PM someone. See you around !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I never properly introduced myself ^.^ Empty Re: I never properly introduced myself ^.^

Post by coolcandy3001 Mon 04 May 2015, 02:22

Carlos wrote:
coolcandy3001 wrote:My name is Kirsty and even though I've been this forum a few weeks and am even a helper -- I never introduced myself.

Hello and welcome (again), Smile 

I hope you'll have lots of fun here, and yes, I also just saw that you became a "Helper" (though your rank logo is still the 'tea slayer' one).

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I'm not really familiar with the anime of today, but I used to be familiar with some of the (from my perspective) 'oldschool' ones, like "The Vision of Escaflowne" which is, if I recall correctly, from the mid-1990s, and which I found pretty good. 

Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds & the "Suspect Behavior" spin-off, and the 'normal' NCIS are all pretty good (Leroy Jethro Gibbs = badass Very Happy , and one of my all-time favorite fictional characters). In addition I also like Southland, The Unit and Numb3rs.

Favorite all-time games: The Sims 3 + expansions, GTA San Andreas, SWAT 4, PVZ Garden Warfare & Titanfall. 

If you have anything to ask, feel free to open a new topic on the forum, or even PM someone. See you around !
Yeah, meant the original NCIS. Abby & Gibbs are my fave chars ^_^
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 04 May 2015, 13:07

coolcandy3001 wrote:(..) (Fluent in English, lol)

coolcandy3001 wrote:(...) if you upset me to much I will get scared of you and I will be to scared to talk.

too*

I never properly introduced myself ^.^ Lipton_Kermit
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top