Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you consider "beautiful" ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you consider "beautiful" ? Empty What do you consider "beautiful" ?

Post by coolcandy3001 Thu 07 May 2015, 23:41

Without making this a pity trip and without giving away my entire life I'll just say: my self esteem is nonexistent & I have eating problems.
For guys, what do you find attractive in girls? Do her looks matter a lot (mainly talking about the behind and chest) and how much do you judge on looks?
For girl's, a similar question like, what do you find attractive in a man, does he need a specific body type and how much do you judge looks? (Same for any gay person on here, this isn't a hetro only topic)

For me, weight doesn't matter. I dislike muscles, a bbit of a belly is cuddly :3
I like taller guys, it just feels natural to me. I love smart guys too. That's basically my only judge for a partner.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

What do you consider "beautiful" ? Empty Re: What do you consider "beautiful" ?

Post by Sim Architect Fri 08 May 2015, 01:34

coolcandy3001 wrote:Without making this a pity trip and without giving away my entire life I'll just say: my self esteem is nonexistent & I have eating problems.
For guys, what do you find attractive in girls? Do her looks matter a lot (mainly talking about the behind and chest) and how much do you judge on looks?
For girl's, a similar question like, what do you find attractive in a man, does he need a specific body type and how much do you judge looks? (Same for any gay person on here, this isn't a hetro only topic)

For me, weight doesn't matter. I dislike muscles, a bbit of a belly is cuddly :3
I like taller guys, it just feels natural to me. I love smart guys too. That's basically my only judge for a partner.
Your post is cute and it's a really interesting question that I also make myself a lot of times.

Well, if you take the majority of people, they will say that this is the standard right now:

Women: Thin, larger than average breasts, curvy bottom (without being huge), white or chinese/japanese (yes, can't deny the elephant in the room, sorry), beautiful "perfect" teeth, straight or wavy hair of any color (blondes have a bit more fun, if you have afro hair and don't kill yourself with those crazy chemicals you will also have a hard time).

Men: Tall and muscular, with low body fat. White (if you are muscular or rich you can do well if you're not white), rich and imposing (beyond being confidend, you have to portrait the "alpha male" sh*t).

Besides the obvious that I stated above... I also have and had eating disorders, I used to weight more than twice of what I weight right now. I put myself through a risky stomach AND bowels surgery to be able to do what I could not do with "willpower" alone. I had a plastic surgery to remove some skin (from which I am still in recovery).

After all that, people treat me much better anywhere I go (even when I am not looking for dates, but for regular things like going to the mal or, believe me, even at restaurants!), but I know that I am far from the "ideal man" look yet, and I may stay far from it for the rest of my life (oh yes, I forgot to say "young" on the stereotypical beauty profiles above).

I tried myself at dating sites and I had a very low feedback. I am white, short (1,70 m), thin (50 Kg), grey hair (for now, it will be blonde when time comes Wink) and POOR and SINCERE.

Those two things (and maybe I am annoying to people, not sure about it, you tell me) make me "not interesting enough" for a prospective marriage, and I have to admit it saddens me, since I'd really like to have a nice company for the rest of my life, besides someone to split rent and utility bills Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So, if you don't fit the profile, I am sorry to inform you, but you will have to go through the sh*t. It's an animal world outside and only the fittest survive (pun intended). We are just OUT!

Ah! And, besides that, if you are not paying the bill, you most likely need to be their *** slave as well, or they will replace you with someone that is willing to put their mouths at places nature didn't design them for. Sad

Well... After all that pessimism, there are exceptions to the rule. Not many, but quite a few that you may be lucky enough to find someone that is a good fit for you. It just takes time, hope and a lot of work. It may not work, but you will be able to say, when you go to heaven, that at least you "tried"!!

Don't give up! Life is too sad if we give up on our dreams, even when they are "too hard to materialize".

Ah! About my taste (I almost forgot), I just want someone that is clean and smells good, lives well with little eventual plain vanilla *** and, at least, split the bills (or pays it in full, even better). Someone that treats me well and makes me shiver of excitement when I am near Wink

Meanwhile, let's have some tea with sucralose, so we don't gain weight while we are waiting!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 09 May 2015, 10:34

coolcandy3001 wrote:Without making this a pity trip and without giving away my entire life I'll just say: my self esteem is nonexistent & I have eating problems.

Hi there,

Well this is getting personal. Razz
First of all, you should know that it’s completely normal for people your age to be somewhat insecure about their bodies. (Lady ElDi can probably tell you all about that in a few years Very Happy) I’m one year younger than you are, and I know exactly what you mean.
I used to be very shy and insecure about my body. And if someone made a joke about how I looked, it really hurt me. Believe it or not, but those insults made me even harder. At some point I didn’t even care any more. When someone makes fun of my body or clothing now, I seriously can’t care less. It really doesn’t hurt at all. Why? Because whether you like it or not, you are who you are. You can’t change that. If people don’t like it, that’s their problem, not yours. It’s a fact that nobody is perfect in this world. (Though I do think that a special person in your life can be perfect for you)
If I look in the mirror now, I tell myself: “Hey, who is that handsome guy?! Right, that’s you, Admin!” (Not kidding)
As for the people that are going to answer in this thread, you should not try to change yourself just to fit their requirements of the “perfect woman”. You’re still young, you’ll find the one eventually, don’t worry about that at all. You are already perfect for so many people, you don’t even know.
But to answer your personal questions: I don’t judge on looks, but more on personality. For example a woman can look good, but have a horrible personality. That’s a no for me. I really don’t mind about what their body looks like, but I secretly prefer short woman. But who needs a woman anyway. Haters gonna hate

Sim Architect wrote:(...) short (1,70 m), thin (50 Kg) (...)
Is that even healthy? affraid
Why do people worry about grey hair that much? Razz I honestly think that colour looks great on you. (At least, for as far as I have seen in your videos)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 May 2015, 10:38

What do you consider "beautiful" ? Ford%20mustang%20monster%20truck%202283x1713%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_29

Oh yeah. Real beauty.

Oh you meant women. Well I couldn't say exactly what I like unless I see it. But unless a honey is big enough to turn me into a waffle or small enough to get turned into one, I don't find weight or size to be a particular turn off.

Last edited by Anarchy on Sat 09 May 2015, 18:24; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 09 May 2015, 14:00

Sim Architect wrote:

Your post is cute and it's a really interesting question that I also make myself a lot of times.

Well, if you take the majority of people, they will say that this is the standard right now:

Women: Thin, larger than average breasts, curvy bottom (without being huge), white or chinese/japanese (yes, can't deny the elephant in the room, sorry), beautiful "perfect" teeth, straight or wavy hair of any color (blondes have a bit more fun, if you have afro hair and don't kill yourself with those crazy chemicals you will also have a hard time).

Men: Tall and muscular, with low body fat. White (if you are muscular or rich you can do well if you're not white), rich and imposing (beyond being confidend, you have to portrait the "alpha male" sh*t).

Besides the obvious that I stated above... I also have and had eating disorders, I used to weight more than twice of what I weight right now. I put myself through a risky stomach AND bowels surgery to be able to do what I could not do with "willpower" alone. I had a plastic surgery to remove some skin (from which I am still in recovery).

After all that, people treat me much better anywhere I go (even when I am not looking for dates, but for regular things like going to the mal or, believe me, even at restaurants!), but I know that I am far from the "ideal man" look yet, and I may stay far from it for the rest of my life (oh yes, I forgot to say "young" on the stereotypical beauty profiles above).

I tried myself at dating sites and I had a very low feedback. I am white, short (1,70 m), thin (50 Kg), grey hair (for now, it will be blonde when time comes Wink) and POOR and SINCERE.

Those two things (and maybe I am annoying to people, not sure about it, you tell me) make me "not interesting enough" for a prospective marriage, and I have to admit it saddens me, since I'd really like to have a nice company for the rest of my life, besides someone to split rent and utility bills Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So, if you don't fit the profile, I am sorry to inform you, but you will have to go through the sh*t. It's an animal world outside and only the fittest survive (pun intended). We are just OUT!

Ah! And, besides that, if you are not paying the bill, you most likely need to be their *** slave as well, or they will replace you with someone that is willing to put their mouths at places nature didn't design them for. Sad

Well... After all that pessimism, there are exceptions to the rule. Not many, but quite a few that you may be lucky enough to find someone that is a good fit for you. It just takes time, hope and a lot of work. It may not work, but you will be able to say, when you go to heaven, that at least you "tried"!!

Don't give up! Life is too sad if we give up on our dreams, even when they are "too hard to materialize".

Ah! About my taste (I almost forgot), I just want someone that is clean and smells good, lives well with little eventual plain vanilla *** and, at least, split the bills (or pays it in full, even better). Someone that treats me well and makes me shiver of excitement when I am near Wink

Meanwhile, let's have some tea with sucralose, so we don't gain weight while we are waiting!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Wow, I weigh 45kg and I am 1.6M, that's like... weird man o.o we're not that different in height or weight
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 09 May 2015, 22:35

Thanks, Admin! True, I am a bit underweight because I have fibromyalgia and I do not exercise at all (I need to start moving my body and gain lean mass). I used to weight 113 Kg (when I had surgery), so I am way healthier now and it's much easier to do things like trimming my toe nails or washing my feet than before (not that I did not do it, but it was an entire maneuver).

People would treat me badly at places, yell at me on streets (specially if I was on the beach with biker shorts or speedos), I was even once afraid for my safety while walking on the beach at night because a car of teenagers started to follow me on foot and yell names (I was concerned they would gang rape me or anything like that, thanks God ignoring them was enough).

I did not opt for the surgery for the others, though, but because I wanted to look good for myself and I want to have better chances on getting a good marriage for myself.

True, coolcandy, we aren't that different. I am just 10 cm taller and weight 5 Kg more than you. So, why are you worried if you are already in a good weight range? Do you feel your breasts aren't large enough? If so, would you get plastic surgeries for YOU or for the others? If you would feel happier with a larger set WHEN you are old enough (14 years is too young, they will grow until your 20's, trust me), THEN you can start looking for surgery.

I know some people might say I am being shallow, but sometimes a shallow solution is cheaper, faster and fix your life much better and you will enjoy your young years way more!

I wish I had my surgery when I was young, I would probably not be sick like I am now, socially excluded, never having a romantic experience in my past at almost 40 years of age. I may be wrong, of course, but I feel that, if I saved some money and had my surgery when I started working (a few months after, of course), my life would have been much better and I would probably be married (or divorced, who knows), by now.

Don't let people put you down, though. Admin is right, you need to like yourself. You can like yourself and just see a "little thing here and there" that you could improve when you are old enough and have enough money (some governments and organizations give you plastic surgery for free if you wait a couple of years in line, if you are too poor to afford one), then do the essentials, avoiding excesses to not look ugly instead of improved!

Meanwhile, be happy you are not fat and have your tea with sucralose, so you don't put on undesired weight!!!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 16 May 2015, 15:28

I hate my breasts (They're in the "average" category >.>) but because I dislike push up bras, a lot of boys see me as flat chested (I don't flaunt, I have many clothes to big for me so it becomes hard to show off)

Tbh, I've been pretty proud of my body, I measured it out for a dress I wanted to get and I'm an hour glass :3
Hips & Bust: 32" (81.3cm)
Waist: 24" (60.7cm)

So I guess I have that going for me v.v

In answer to your question, I have considered surgery so much but at the same time, if I got surgery, the younger generation COULD look at me and feel pressured. At least if I'm natural they're looking up to a scientifically possible body - not a fake one that can't be natural. I wouldn't want to be like how Nicki Minaj & Kim Kardashian are to me - the ones the boys want all girls to be (in my school anyway, lol) despite the fact both have had surgery & injections.

And haha, I drink normal tea. Hell if I'm honest, I've had 3 McDonalds in 2 weeks :$:
My metabolic rate is amazing, I eat around 2000 calories a day and do nothing but sit on my PC (and on week days walk up and down stairs at school) and don't gain a thing! Which again - I'm luck for.

My mum is constantly telling me how she wished she had a body like mine for her age (if anything, she started my ED, when I was 6 I went on a diet because my mum was constantly weighing herself and talking about dieting, thinking I didn't understand) and that the only reason boys ignore is probably because of me wearing glasses, so I look a bit dorky & I never, ever show my body off (I hate it so much why would I want to show it off)

Oh and even though your 40, when I first saw you in your videos I thought you were good looking, Sim :3 40 is still young ^_^ I'm sure you'll find someone.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Sat 16 May 2015, 18:42

coolcandy3001 wrote:For guys, what do you find attractive in girls? Do her looks matter a lot (mainly talking about the behind and chest) and how much do you judge on looks?

Personality. I'm into not that talkative but not too silent type of girls. Weight almost doesn't matter since we can just hit the gym together and lose all of those fats.

Looks also have a factor, but, not that much. About chests, true oppai (Japanese for girls' chests) lovers love the chests of their partners whether they're big or small.  Carlos is tha man!!!

D' Eradicated
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 16 May 2015, 19:22

D' Eradicated wrote:
coolcandy3001 wrote:For guys, what do you find attractive in girls? Do her looks matter a lot (mainly talking about the behind and chest) and how much do you judge on looks?

Personality. I'm into not that talkative but not too silent type of girls. Weight almost doesn't matter since we can just hit the gym together and lose all of those fats.

Looks also have a factor, but, not that much. About chests, true oppai (Japanese for girls' chests) lovers love the chests of their
After watching over 300 anime series (6 of which were hentai S:...) I'd know what oppai means xD
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 17 May 2015, 02:34

coolcandy3001 wrote:I hate my breasts (They're in the "average" category >.>) but because I dislike push up bras, a lot of boys see me as flat chested (I don't flaunt, I have many clothes to big for me so it becomes hard to show off)

Tbh, I've been pretty proud of my body, I measured it out for a dress I wanted to get and I'm an hour glass :3

In answer to your question, I have considered surgery so much but at the same time, if I got surgery, the younger generation COULD look at me and feel pressured. At least if I'm natural they're looking up to a scientifically possible body - not a fake one that can't be natural. I wouldn't want to be like how Nicki Minaj & Kim Kardashian are to me - the ones the boys want all girls to be (in my school anyway, lol) despite the fact both have had surgery & injections.

And haha, I drink normal tea. Hell if I'm honest, I've had 3 McDonalds in 2 weeks :$:
My metabolic rate is amazing, I eat around 2000 calories a day and do nothing but sit on my PC (and on week days walk up and down stairs at school) and don't gain a thing! Which again - I'm luck for.

My mum is constantly telling me how she wished she had a body like mine for her age (if anything, she started my ED, when I was 6 I went on a diet because my mum was constantly weighing herself and talking about dieting, thinking I didn't understand) and that the only reason boys ignore is probably because of me wearing glasses, so I look a bit dorky & I never, ever show my body off (I hate it so much why would I want to show it off)

Oh and even though your 40, when I first saw you in your videos I thought you were good looking, Sim :3 40 is still young ^_^ I'm sure you'll find someone.

Glad you have a great metabolism!

Thanks for the compliments, I think I am doing ok for 36 (still counting "real years", but I will start to use the "Cher Calendar" pretty soon), but I have to take better care of myself and I HAVE to exercise somehow (doctor's orders). I just feel I was 19 years old "yesterday" and not many great things happened in my life through these almost two decades (trust me, the 90's feel pretty close to today, at least for me and many of my "old peers").

It is great to be thin, isn't it? If you feel you want plastic surgery and if you can afford it, and if it is safe and make you happier, I would say go for it. Otherwise, just be happy the way you are and enjoy life.

We see jaw dropping beauties fade quickly with age, so we never know (a few stay beautiful even after decades like Barbra Streisand and Cher, but they have lots of surgeries on their backs to stay looking "young" at their ages)...

So far you seem to be pretty "in" the beauty standards, at least considering the measurements, so just have fun and it is ok to show your silhouette and there are many elegant ways to do it without showing too much skin (look at those beautiful Diana Ross gowns through the decades and you will get some inspiration). I feel it's not fun to show too much, you are right, because that way you end up selling yourself short.

And fat people can be beautiful too, like Adele. You can have great skin, great teeth and hair. It is sad people still want us to fit into their little boxes, but the boxes are here to stay and, if we want a high "street value" we need the right shape, size and age Sad

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 18 May 2015, 20:07

coolcandy3001 wrote:I hate my breasts (They're in the "average" category >.>) but because I dislike push up bras, a lot of boys see me as flat chested (I don't flaunt, I have many clothes to big for me so it becomes hard to show off)

Why do you worry so much anyway? You're young!
Yes, I know you don't like people saying that to you, but it's true. You're still growing, and will continue to do so. You shouldn't even be considering surgery at this age!
Since you're still growing, I'm sure your breasts will grow too, just give it some time and be patient.

And there's nothing wrong with eating a lot and not gaining any weight. Razz I'm lucky to have that myself too. Enjoy it while you still can!

There seem to be some misunderstandings here. For example, being "flat chested" doesn't mean that you're not attractive. Having glasses doesn't mean that you're not attractive either.
Attraction is a subjective thing. That means that person x can think it's not attractive, but person y can think it's very attractive. For example, I personally think that both the things you mentioned can be attractive. Of course someone else can think differently, but that's their opinion. Everyone has their own opinion, and that's a good thing!
Therefore you should not try to meet any requirements, you're perfect as you are. The "one" won't even look at all the things you mentioned. If he really loves you, he'll love you as you are, not as someone you're not.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 18 May 2015, 22:58

Admin wrote:

Why do you worry so much anyway? You're young!
Yes, I know you don't like people saying that to you, but it's true. You're still growing, and will continue to do so. You shouldn't even be considering surgery at this age!
Since you're still growing, I'm sure your breasts will grow too, just give it some time and be patient.

And there's nothing wrong with eating a lot and not gaining any weight. Razz I'm lucky to have that myself too. Enjoy it while you still can!

There seem to be some misunderstandings here. For example, being "flat chested" doesn't mean that you're not attractive. Having glasses doesn't mean that you're not attractive either.
Attraction is a subjective thing. That means that person x can think it's not attractive, but person y can think it's very attractive. For example, I personally think that both the things you mentioned can be attractive. Of course someone else can think differently, but that's their opinion. Everyone has their own opinion, and that's a good thing!
Therefore you should not try to meet any requirements, you're perfect as you are. The "one" won't even look at all the things you mentioned. If he really loves you, he'll love you as you are, not as someone you're not.
Aww.... Smile

Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 May 2015, 23:49

Hi Coolcandy,

As an older (cringe Laughing ) more mature woman I can tell you, it gets better. But only if you give it time!
I vividly remember being 14 and man, was that awkward! I had non existent self esteem and because of that, I let people treat me badly. Guys also noticed that and I let them take advantage of me.
I had terrible acne and like you, at that age, I was extremely dissatisfied with my breast size and overall body shape, even though I had a perfect weight and a near-hourglass figure.

It was (and is!) awkward for me to be around people though, because as it turns out, I have Aspergers (autism). It's difficult for me to relate to the majority of people. I often don't like what other people my age and sexe like. For example, I don't care about fashion, make up, celebrities. I'm "crunchy" but not so much so that I can relate to other people that are crunchy. I can't say I've ever met a woman my age who is as serious about gaming as I am.

When I was young (though a bit older than 14) I used to hide behind Gothic clothing. Well, that sure creates a wall around you I can tell you that! Especially if you're from a small town like me. Yes, I made myself the odd one and I enjoyed that. Still do to some degree. It made me less approachable.

Trust me, it gets better. You're only 14! Did you know that you won't stop growing and developing until you're at least 21? Trouble at your age is, you're looking at young women on magazines or billboards and you're thinking, "I wish that was me", but what you don't realise (yet!) is that you may feel like a young woman, your body is still transitioning and it needs a few more years. Give it time to grow into the terrific young woman you already are.

As for myself, I struggled with my weight and body image for quite a while. I'm 1.74m and when I was your age, I would weigh around 55kg (same height!) and if I went back to that weight now, I would seriously look like skin and bones. I already did a few years ago at 63 kg, people thought I was ill. My ideal weight is around 75 kgs. I look healthy and wear a size medium. At one point, I was always worrying about how I look and what other people think. And then I just... stopped caring. I stopped letting it ruin my life and yes, I could stand to loose about 10-15 kg but you know what? It's too much trouble.

I suffer from chronic backpain due to my pregnancies, so I don't exercise. I move, I just don't actually exercise. I go on foot where ever I go as long as it doesn't take longer than 30 minutes. Also, I love food! We eat very healthy. Plenty of fruits, vegetables, all ecologically friendly. And I like my snacks in the evening. 

As for what I look for in a man: I like a Mediterranean type (olive skin, dark hair, brown eyes). I like men that are a bit taller than me. Not the muscular type. I have no preference about facial hair, as long as whatever he chose suits his face. 
But, and this might sound cheesy, his personality is way more important. If I hope to grow old with this guy, his looks will have faded by the time he's 70 or 80 (sooner, I imagine) but his personality has not.

As for my "ideal woman" (I'm not into women, but I can appreciate her features), I think a woman should be on the fuller side of "healthy weight" or even a bit over that mark. She has long hair that she wears naturally (I don't like fancy hairdo's) and she doesn't use a lot of make up. She wears clothes that suit her personality and her body type. A big plus if she dares to be different! 

Life will always be a little tough at 14, but you'll grow up and learn to love and accept yourself. As for men, you have plenty of time for that! There are so many guys and you don't want to learn the hard way that your low self esteem landed you in the wrong relationship. That happened to me and it took me 5 years and a marriage to realize that! And after that it took me another year (and a lot of money!) to be divorced, and we didn't even have a house, valuables or money to split. Thank God we had no kids.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 May 2015, 23:53

By the way, if a guy only has eyes for you if you show off your body, he's not worth it. You don't want that kind of attention, trust me.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Mon 25 May 2015, 00:12

Lady ElDi wrote:Hi Coolcandy,

As an older (cringe Laughing ) more mature woman I can tell you, it gets better. But only if you give it time!
I vividly remember being 14 and man, was that awkward! I had non existent self esteem and because of that, I let people treat me badly. Guys also noticed that and I let them take advantage of me.
I had terrible acne and like you, at that age, I was extremely dissatisfied with my breast size and overall body shape, even though I had a perfect weight and a near-hourglass figure.

It was (and is!) awkward for me to be around people though, because as it turns out, I have Aspergers (autism). It's difficult for me to relate to the majority of people. I often don't like what other people my age and sexe like. For example, I don't care about fashion, make up, celebrities. I'm "crunchy" but not so much so that I can relate to other people that are crunchy. I can't say I've ever met a woman my age who is as serious about gaming as I am.

When I was young (though a bit older than 14) I used to hide behind Gothic clothing. Well, that sure creates a wall around you I can tell you that! Especially if you're from a small town like me. Yes, I made myself the odd one and I enjoyed that. Still do to some degree. It made me less approachable.

Trust me, it gets better. You're only 14! Did you know that you won't stop growing and developing until you're at least 21? Trouble at your age is, you're looking at young women on magazines or billboards and you're thinking, "I wish that was me", but what you don't realise (yet!) is that you may feel like a young woman, your body is still transitioning and it needs a few more years. Give it time to grow into the terrific young woman you already are.

As for myself, I struggled with my weight and body image for quite a while. I'm 1.74m and when I was your age, I would weigh around 55kg (same height!) and if I went back to that weight now, I would seriously look like skin and bones. I already did a few years ago at 63 kg, people thought I was ill. My ideal weight is around 75 kgs. I look healthy and wear a size medium. At one point, I was always worrying about how I look and what other people think. And then I just... stopped caring. I stopped letting it ruin my life and yes, I could stand to loose about 10-15 kg but you know what? It's too much trouble.

I suffer from chronic backpain due to my pregnancies, so I don't exercise. I move, I just don't actually exercise. I go on foot where ever I go as long as it doesn't take longer than 30 minutes. Also, I love food! We eat very healthy. Plenty of fruits, vegetables, all ecologically friendly. And I like my snacks in the evening. 

As for what I look for in a man: I like a Mediterranean type (olive skin, dark hair, brown eyes). I like men that are a bit taller than me. Not the muscular type. I have no preference about facial hair, as long as whatever he chose suits his face. 
But, and this might sound cheesy, his personality is way more important. If I hope to grow old with this guy, his looks will have faded by the time he's 70 or 80 (sooner, I imagine) but his personality has not.

As for my "ideal woman" (I'm not into women, but I can appreciate her features), I think a woman should be on the fuller side of "healthy weight" or even a bit over that mark. She has long hair that she wears naturally (I don't like fancy hairdo's) and she doesn't use a lot of make up. She wears clothes that suit her personality and her body type. A big plus if she dares to be different! 

Life will always be a little tough at 14, but you'll grow up and learn to love and accept yourself. As for men, you have plenty of time for that! There are so many guys and you don't want to learn the hard way that your low self esteem landed you in the wrong relationship. That happened to me and it took me 5 years and a marriage to realize that! And after that it took me another year (and a lot of money!) to be divorced, and we didn't even have a house, valuables or money to split. Thank God we had no kids.
Hehe I wear lolita glothing & gothic clothing right now. Tbh more girls compliment me when I'm in my lolita dress (with no make up, god I don't know why I grew to hate make up).
And aw, sounds pretty rough. I've actually been in a relationship for 2 years but it's been sorta... not pysically abusive.. but... idk he just i guess you could call it mental abuse makes me feel worthless v.v
He's trying to get better and I don't want to leave him so I'm hoping it works out...
I've been taken advantage of many many times, both from men and female and yet I just continue to trust the wrong people, I always warn people it takes me forever to trust them but deep down if they told me they'd catch me, I'd believe them until my head hit the ground. v.v
  I'm in year 10 almost, (idk what grade or w/e that is) but basically almost out of secondary school<3 I'm hoping when/if I go to the college I want, it'll be so much better *-* I mean hey, the people bullying me are getting Fs Es and Ds - but I got an A* (top mark) on a History exam & A in French. So I wonder who'll have the last laugh >Smile
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 May 2015, 17:33

Lady ElDi wrote:If I hope to grow old with this guy, his looks will have faded by the time he's 70 or 80 (sooner, I imagine) but his personality has not.
Dedicated to Carlos
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top