Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 1.7.62.1020 + DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 1.7.62.1020 + DLC Empty The Sims 4 1.7.62.1020 + DLC

Post by D' Eradicated Mon 25 May 2015, 10:22

I have downloaded the latest patch and DLC from RELOADED. I didn't run the setup to overwrite what is installed. I installed it in a temporary folder and got a bunch of folders. I copied all of the folders (except Support since it only contains a text file in French) to the installation folder. I also copied the crack to the installation folder. And, it works. It contains the Luxury Party Stuff DLC plus the update.

EDIT

Uploading the RAR on MEGA. It contains the update, DLC, and crack. Sh*tty ISP sh*tty internet speeds. Can't upload.

Last edited by D' Eradicated on Mon 25 May 2015, 12:01; edited 1 time in total

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 1.7.62.1020 + DLC Empty Re: The Sims 4 1.7.62.1020 + DLC

Post by coolcandy3001 Mon 25 May 2015, 11:54

Hahaha the only reason I've waited is because I installed it straight from them and the lack of instructions caused me to ruin my game ;w; (Then I just undid everything and fixed it) but hey - there are members saying a few days is too long SO U BETTA HURRI UP GUISSEE
seriously my mum made me sit on a chair for hours if I wanted a bar of chocolate so I learnt to be paitent. some people just don't have basic paitence ;w;
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 May 2015, 18:08

D' Eradicated wrote:I have downloaded the latest patch and DLC from RELOADED. I didn't run the setup to overwrite what is installed. I installed it in a temporary folder and got a bunch of folders. I copied all of the folders (except Support since it only contains a text file in French) to the installation folder. I also copied the crack to the installation folder. And, it works. It contains the Luxury Party Stuff DLC plus the update.

EDIT

Uploading the RAR on MEGA. It contains the update, DLC, and crack. Sh*tty ISP sh*tty internet speeds. Can't upload.

Is it the one from KAT ? That is 833MB in filesize ? If so, I'm downloading myself now - though my ISP is also causing problems. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  And no worries about any upload speeds. The Admin will himself find that torrent too, and he will then upload it also. Wink 

//EDIT

Done (with downloading). @Admin and others, I'd suggest you merge this new download (833MB) with the G4TW "Get to Work"-release. That way, people will get the latest update, and all expansions/stuffpacks/DLC too. The downside (?) is that the resulting release will be quite big in terms of filesize.  alien  Or do you want an extra release titled "Luxury Party Stuffpack" ?  scratch

If you want an "update-only" fix again, then take this 833MB download only, and remove the stuffpack folder (SP01). 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 19:18

Hi all!

I just downloaded it, and it works fine for me too. Including the Gallery, surprisingly. One would think that by now they would have figured out how to make a proper check to block out cracked games, but oh well. Better for all of us. Very Happy

Now we only have to wait on Admin to sate the hungry wolves impatient for the latest patch.

According to the Patch notes in the official website, the latest version is 1.7.62.1020, but the download has the 1.7.65.1020 version. What does this last one contain, it there aren't patch notes for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 May 2015, 19:27

SeoY wrote:Hi all!

I just downloaded it, and it works fine for me too. Including the Gallery, surprisingly. One would think that by now they would have figured out how to make a proper check to block out cracked games, but oh well. Better for all of us. Very Happy

Now we only have to wait on Admin to sate the hungry wolves impatient for the latest patch.

According to the Patch notes in the official website, the latest version is 1.7.62.1020, but the download has the 1.7.65.1020 version. What does this last one contain, it there aren't patch notes for it?

I can confirm it too, it works fine as usual. Very Happy  I found this here about the 1.7.65.1020:
http://simsvip.com/2015/05/15/the-sims-4-new-game-patch-may-15th-2015/

It seems to fix only a minor issue of some sort, hence there don't seem to be any official patch notes (yet). 

Have fun with the game, and see you all later !  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Mon 25 May 2015, 21:01

Am I the only one who downloaded it and it only gave me 1 file and a setup? I got a file called "Game" and a set up for the DLC & news flash.. it broke my game >:C I tried again w/o set up putting the file in and stuff and it dun work >:C Why me man
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 May 2015, 21:06

coolcandy3001 wrote:Am I the only one who downloaded it and it only gave me 1 file and a setup? I got a file called "Game" and a set up for the DLC & news flash.. it broke my game >:C I tried again w/o set up putting the file in and stuff and it dun work >:C Why me man

There is an extra-folder named "Crack" in that release. Did you see it ? In that "Crack"-folder, you'll see 3 files. Copy them to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, choose "replace all files". And try the game again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 26 May 2015, 01:49

I just keep getting TS4 Is Not Responding after putting the files in correctly -le shrug-

Yeah srsly, put my old "Game" folder in (w/o the three files), uninstall the setup and bam, it works!
W/o the installation and just the files, it tells me my game data is incomplete.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 May 2015, 13:51

coolcandy3001 wrote:I just keep getting TS4 Is Not Responding after putting the files in correctly -le shrug-

Yeah srsly, put my old "Game" folder in (w/o the three files), uninstall the setup and bam, it works!
W/o the installation and just the files, it tells me my game data is incomplete.

I'm not sure how you did it in the past, but the way how RELOADED packs their game is that they include a "setup" file. You basically run the setup, but do not select your actual game install location. Instead, select a custom (empty) folder for the "installation". After the install is done, you should see folders named __Installer, Game, Data, etc. 

At first you copy all those folders manually into your install location, replacing ALL existing files & folders. And then you apply the "crack"-folder (in RELOADED's release), according to what I said in my previous reply.

This is how me (and the others here) have done it all along, and it always worked. *sigh*  But OK, when the Admin comes online, he will provide the files "as they are", without that installer. So people just have to copy & paste the stuff over. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 May 2015, 17:21

Carlos wrote:Done (with downloading). @Admin and others, I'd suggest you merge this new download (833MB) with the G4TW "Get to Work"-release. That way, people will get the latest update, and all expansions/stuffpacks/DLC too. The downside (?) is that the resulting release will be quite big in terms of filesize.  alien  Or do you want an extra release titled "Luxury Party Stuffpack" ?  scratch

If you want an "update-only" fix again, then take this 833MB download only, and remove the stuffpack folder (SP01). 
I'm a bit confused, what is the Luxury Party Stuffpack? It's like... Outdoor Retreat?

P.S. I'm the only one that doesn't have ISP issues? Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Tue 26 May 2015, 17:43

Admin wrote:
Carlos wrote:Done (with downloading). @Admin and others, I'd suggest you merge this new download (833MB) with the G4TW "Get to Work"-release. That way, people will get the latest update, and all expansions/stuffpacks/DLC too. The downside (?) is that the resulting release will be quite big in terms of filesize.  alien  Or do you want an extra release titled "Luxury Party Stuffpack" ?  scratch

I'm a bit confused, what is the Luxury Party Stuffpack? It's like... Outdoor Retreat?

P.S. I'm the only one that doesn't have ISP issues? Razz

Yep, it adds a bunch for stuff for the rich kids.  Laughing

Named as the country who has slowest internet speed in Asia, our net speeds are so terrible.

D' Eradicated
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 May 2015, 18:00

@Admin, I see you decided to post the new update/Ultimate fix "separately" from the old Get-to-Work release ? That's OK too, but I allowed myself to slightly edit the red notice at the beginning of the opening post here (though it's out-of-policy Very Happy )
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

As a temporary fix; because many people are confused as heck now.  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 May 2015, 18:44

Carlos wrote:@Admin, I see you decided to post the new update/Ultimate fix "separately" from the old Get-to-Work release ? That's OK too, but I allowed myself to slightly edit the red notice at the beginning of the opening post here (though it's out-of-policy Very Happy )
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

As a temporary fix; because many people are confused as heck now.  
Oops, I read your message too late. Thought it was still my unmodified version, when I removed it. What did yours say?
No, don't worry about the edit, you did the right thing. Y U no edit my Facebook message too? Razz I accidentally included that Get to Work message, which has obviously become obsolete. (Will send out a new newsletter to clear that up)

What exactly did you mean "with Get to Work" in the first place? As in create a whole new torrent?

Last edited by Admin on Wed 27 May 2015, 18:48; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 May 2015, 18:47

Admin wrote:
What exactly did you mean "with Get to Work" in the first place? As in create a whole new torrent?

Yes, I was originally thinking about the possibility of basically merging this new update, with the old one from Get to Work. But I guess this other way is fine too; we'll just have to tell people to download "get to work"-first, and then use this latest fix too. In order to get "all the stuff".  

drunken

And yes, that's basically what my edit said before too. If people downloaded "Ge to Work" before, they will still need that newest fix too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 May 2015, 18:48

Carlos wrote:Yes, I was originally thinking about the possibility of basically merging this new update, with the old one from Get to Work. But I guess this other way is fine too; we'll just have to tell people to download "get to work"-first, and then use this latest fix too. In order to get "all the stuff".  
So we'd have two Get to Work torrents? Did I understand correctly?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 May 2015, 19:01

Admin wrote:So we'd have two Get to Work torrents? Did I understand correctly?

In a way, yes. Razz  With the exception though that the latest is slightly bigger in filesize and named something else ("Luxury Pack" ?). But yes, I guess that ultimately, this should only be done for major game updates, like when new expansions are released.

For smaller updates, like this one, keep it separated, like now.

We'll just have to explain things carefully instead, which is fine too. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top