Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Help with Sims 4 GTW World, Lots, Jobs and Items not showing up besides in CAS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, Help with Sims 4 GTW World, Lots, Jobs and Items not showing up besides in CAS! Empty Hello, Help with Sims 4 GTW World, Lots, Jobs and Items not showing up besides in CAS!

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 23:49

Hello G4W, I am having an issue with your GTW torrent, I bought the base game upon the release, applied the Update fix and it's working fine but I cannot use anything GTW related besides to clothes it gives you in CAS! Please help, The new GTW world will not show up.

Back to top Go down

Hello, Help with Sims 4 GTW World, Lots, Jobs and Items not showing up besides in CAS! Empty Re: Hello, Help with Sims 4 GTW World, Lots, Jobs and Items not showing up besides in CAS!

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 26 May 2015, 00:48

Do you have Origin open/running in your processes?

& Have you added all the files onto your anti virus exception list?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Hello, Help with Sims 4 GTW World, Lots, Jobs and Items not showing up besides in CAS! Empty Re: Hello, Help with Sims 4 GTW World, Lots, Jobs and Items not showing up besides in CAS!

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 02:51

coolcandy3001 wrote:Do you have Origin open/running in your processes?

& Have you added all the files onto your anti virus exception list?
Yes I have, and Origin is running but it's on Offline mode, it says I can't close it when I try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top