Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Generations and Seasons disappears?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Generations and Seasons disappears? Empty Installing Generations and Seasons disappears?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2015, 20:06

I recently installed the seasons torrent onto my sims game and it showed up in the launcher but my game crashed every time I opened it; i'm installing the ultimate fix to help the issue. I then installed another expansion pack: generations. Once I finished all the install instructions, it showed up in my sims launcher but then my seasons expansion pack was gone??? Does this have anything to do with me replacing the #crack files into the sims 3 game bin? If so, how do I correctly install MORE THAN ONE expansion pack correctly... is it just the generations that overrides the other expansion packs?

extra notes: 
I have not installed the sims 3 ultimate fix, I'm installing expansion and stuff packs then installing ultimate fix
I use the origin bought and downloaded sims 3 game

Back to top Go down

Installing Generations and Seasons disappears? Empty Re: Installing Generations and Seasons disappears?

Post by Sim Architect Wed 10 Jun 2015, 20:20

Welcome to our Forum!

It should NOT happen! Did you try to run the game and see if the Seasons Stuff and functionality is there? For example, I have ALL expansions, and my game ALWAYS starts as The Sims 3 Into the Future, because it's the last developed expansion.

About installing more than one expansion, you can watch my Video Tutorial Below (which contains the pertinent links to the proper Games 4 the Worlds necessary links in its description):

Please, let's know if you got your issue solved or if you need further assistance, and have a happy simming time!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Installing Generations and Seasons disappears? Empty extra explanation

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2015, 20:38

sWhen I insert the #crack folder contents into the sims 3 bin it shows me that I can replace the file with another (aka the sims seasons) cause I think they have the same name. If I click keep both will it fix the problem?

Back to top Go down

Installing Generations and Seasons disappears? Empty Re: Installing Generations and Seasons disappears?

Post by Sim Architect Wed 10 Jun 2015, 20:39

betho2008 wrote:sWhen I insert the #crack folder contents into the sims 3 bin it shows me that I can replace the file with another (aka the sims seasons) cause I think they have the same name. If I click keep both will it fix the problem?
No. You have to replace them, sorry.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top