Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 please? Empty How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 please?

Post by xerendipity Thu 11 Jun 2015, 21:07

Lots, but please help.

I downloaded Sims 4 and got it to work and then have used a bunch of different updates (mostly PBay) because every time I use the Ultimate Fix, my game breaks (either it asks for Origin or I have to delete or modify the Default.ini with any other version number (it seems to like 1.7.65.1020),and it works a little.  

In any case, after a LOT of trial and error I have gotten it to work for the most part though some parts are glitchy (of course that could very well be just EA Smile), but would like to install Outdoor Retreat.  On one of the pages I came to on this site, though I can't find it anymore, it said to make sure I updated to version 1.3.32.1010 before I used the Outdoor Retreat file.

THAT's the thing ...  How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 since in my Control Panel it says I am playing Version 1.0.732.20, and ergo why I think I'm having so many problems.

Thank you in advance!!  Carlos is tha man!!!
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 please? Empty Re: How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 please?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:17

xerendipity wrote:Lots, but please help.

I downloaded Sims 4 and got it to work and then have used a bunch of different updates (mostly PBay) because every time I use the Ultimate Fix, my game breaks (either it asks for Origin or I have to delete or modify the Default.ini with any other version number (it seems to like 1.7.65.1020),and it works a little.  

In any case, after a LOT of trial and error I have gotten it to work for the most part though some parts are glitchy (of course that could very well be just EA Smile), but would like to install Outdoor Retreat.  On one of the pages I came to on this site, though I can't find it anymore, it said to make sure I updated to version 1.3.32.1010 before I used the Outdoor Retreat file.

THAT's the thing ...  How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 since in my Control Panel it says I am playing Version 1.0.732.20, and ergo why I think I'm having so many problems.

Thank you in advance!!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

So did you get your Sims 4 game from G4TW or from another source ? You should get all your Sims 4 stuff from here at first:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

That means, get the base game and the "Get to Work"-expansion from here. Install at first the base game, then the expansion. Always follow the inlcuded instructions.

At the end, get the Ultimate fix from here and apply it according to the latest instructions. Now you should have the latest available game version (1.7.65.1020) and all DLC too. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 please? Empty Re: How do I update to version 1.3.32.1010 please?

Post by xerendipity Fri 12 Jun 2015, 03:41

Hmmm, not sure Smile.  Okay, I guess I can uninstall everything and start from scratch as soon as I figure out how to save my progress. I am just a little wary about it maybe not working and then not being able to play at all.  Do you think I can create a restore point, bundle everything useful up and save, and revert to the version I am using now in case things go south?  Hahah, sorry, I guess I sound like 'that' person with the goofy questions.  Many thanks and may try a fresh install.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Fri 12 Jun 2015, 17:00

xerendipity wrote:Hmmm, not sure Smile.  Okay, I guess I can uninstall everything and start from scratch as soon as I figure out how to save my progress. I am just a little wary about it maybe not working and then not being able to play at all.  Do you think I can create a restore point, bundle everything useful up and save, and revert to the version I am using now in case things go south?  Hahah, sorry, I guess I sound like 'that' person with the goofy questions.  Many thanks and may try a fresh install.

If you're just concerned about losing your save files, just back-up the "Electronic Arts" folder in My Documents. It contains your save files. Very Happy

D' Eradicated
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top