Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix & The Sims 4 Fix Update-only. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Difference between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix & The Sims 4 Fix Update-only. [SOLVED] Empty Difference between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix & The Sims 4 Fix Update-only. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 02:46

Hi. First of all thank you for your efforts in making the games available to us. I really support your team.

Im confused between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix and The Sims 4 Fix Update-only.
What are the difference?

For example, i've already installed up to the latest expansion pack (luxury stuff pack). Let say there's a new version (not new stuff pack) do i have to download both files? or how?

Thank you for your time. i hope you understand my question.

Carlos is tha man!!! keep it up guys.

Back to top Go down

Difference between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix & The Sims 4 Fix Update-only. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Difference between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix & The Sims 4 Fix Update-only. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jun 2015, 02:51

kingsonic wrote:Hi. First of all thank you for your efforts in making the games available to us. I really support your team.

Im confused between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix and The Sims 4 Fix Update-only.
What are the difference?

For example, i've already installed up to the latest expansion pack (luxury stuff pack). Let say there's a new version (not new stuff pack) do i have to download both files? or how?

Thank you for your time. i hope you understand my question.

Carlos is tha man!!! keep it up guys.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The "Ultimate fix" also contains smaller DLC items, such as the Outdoor Retreat, and others. The "update only", will NOT contain those small DLCs; you will only get the update for the base game only.

In fact, the only reason we put up the "update only"was because some people requested it, due to their internet speed being slow and/or because of space limitations on their computers.

But...if you have enough filespace on your computer and your internet speed is fast enough, then go for the "Ultimate fix" (with DLC) straigth away. Smile  Tip:  if you just downloaded the stuff, get the base game and "Get to Work" from ths site:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Install the base game at first, then "get to work". AFTER that, install the Ultimate fix. And that should do - good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Difference between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix & The Sims 4 Fix Update-only. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Difference between The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix & The Sims 4 Fix Update-only. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jun 2015, 23:39

Thank you for your explanation.  Good job! I thought i have to download both files to get the latest game. Since I've downloaded the Ultimate Fix, I do not have to download the update only. Am I right? Very Happy

So basically, when there is an update for the base game I only have to download the update only right? *just to be sure*
All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 00:05

yes but i think next update will come with the hottub accesories so if i was you ,i would go for the ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:15

kingsonic wrote:Thank you for your explanation.  Good job! I thought i have to download both files to get the latest game. Since I've downloaded the Ultimate Fix, I do not have to download the update only. Am I right? Very Happy

Just do this: please ignore the "update only"-Ultimate fix. Just go for the "regular" Ultimate fix, at all times. Smile 

Yes, when you downloaded the "main" Ultimate fix, you don't need anymore the update-only-version.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 19:39

okay ! understood. one more question, how to get the newcrest world?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 23:53

i think you will get the new world in the next following ultimate fix (along with the new accesoires hottub)

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top