Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimCity 2013.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SimCity 2013. Empty SimCity 2013.

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 16:18

Pleasse? Sad i really really want to play this game, Thank you in advance! Smile

Back to top Go down

SimCity 2013. Empty Re: SimCity 2013.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 16:30

VangetheGreat wrote:Pleasse? Sad i really really want to play this game, Thank you in advance! Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum first of all,

If you go into the "requests"-subforum, you will see a "Sticky" at the top. Smile  Here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

On this list, you can find all items that have been requested already. Please always have a look at the list first, before posting a request (also take note of the red notice at the beginning of the list). SimCity 5 has already been requested. But we can't guarantee to release it, sorry. If you really want the game urgently, feel free to check out the torrent networks, for releases from other uploaders.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 16:36

Carlos wrote:
VangetheGreat wrote:Pleasse? Sad i really really want to play this game, Thank you in advance! Smile

If you go into the "requests"-subforum, you will see a "Sticky" at the top. Smile  Here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

On this list, you can find all items that have been requested already. Please always have a look at the list first, before posting a request (also take note of the red notice at the beginning of the list). SimCity 5 has already been requested. But we can't guarantee to release it, sorry. If really you want the game urgently, feel free to check out the torrent networks, for releases from other uploaders.

aww. i did check the list of requests before. i didnt see SimCity 5 just the SimCity Societies, sorry for that. Anyway i hope you can release SimCity 5 as soon as possible. Hehe

More power, and God bless! Smile 
THANK YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 19 Jun 2015, 17:27

VangetheGreat wrote:
Carlos wrote:

On this list, you can find all items that have been requested already. Please always have a look at the list first, before posting a request (also take note of the red notice at the beginning of the list). SimCity 5 has already been requested. But we can't guarantee to release it, sorry. If really you want the game urgently, feel free to check out the torrent networks, for releases from other uploaders.

aww. i did check the list of requests before. i didnt see SimCity 5 just the SimCity Societies, sorry for that. Anyway i hope you can release SimCity 5 as soon as possible. Hehe

More power, and God bless! Smile 
THANK YOU!
Hi there,

Actually there is one for "SimCity 5". Use the shortcut [CTRL] + [F] and then type "SimCity". It's between "- Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "- Grand Theft Auto 5".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jun 2015, 02:56

Indeed, "SimCity 5" and "SimCity 2013" are the same. Some people just use the first "name", while other people use the other name.

As a personal note, most of the currently circulating SimCity 5 releases do not seem to work (well), at all. At least not for me. So we would have to see to that...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top