Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW SET UP NOT SHOWING-PLEASE HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW SET UP NOT SHOWING-PLEASE HELP Empty GTW SET UP NOT SHOWING-PLEASE HELP

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 20:58

Hi, 

I am new to this and I am really sorry if I am posting in the wrong section.  Awhile back I downloaded sims 4 and GTW EP both from games4theworld and there were working perfectly fine. However my laptop was running painfully slow so I decided to factory reset it. Long story short, I am trying to get TS4 and GTW EP again and its not going so smoothly. TS4 works fine and I have the game packs and whatnot but I just cant seem to get GTW in my game. I think (could be/most likely wrong) the issue is that I can't locate the EP set up so installing makes no difference. I used 7zip to extract the file and Winrar but I just can't seemed to find the set up needed to download the game.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Back to top Go down

GTW SET UP NOT SHOWING-PLEASE HELP Empty Re: GTW SET UP NOT SHOWING-PLEASE HELP

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2015, 17:28

I really dont understand why you guys are ignoring me but okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 22 Jun 2015, 06:10

Katlovesims wrote:I really dont understand why you guys are ignoring me but okay.

Welcome to the forum first of all,

I apologize that nobody has come to help you out, owever, you need to know that me and the other team members on here are all volunteers, doing this in our (very scarce) spare time. We do not earn any money doing this, and technically we are not obliged to help out anybody.

Should you be in need of very urgent help, please refer to the search function of the forum, as these technical questions have been answered already, for the most part.

Just because you did not get any reply, it doesn't mean we ignore you - it might simply mean that we have overlooked your message, or are otherwise busy. Smile  So is the case with me: please acknowledge that I cannot get back to messages all year long, and all the time.

As for your specific problem, please use the program WinRAR to extract the content; don't use 7-zip. You can get WinRAR 4.20 from this site here, and install instructions are included. Again, I would un-install ALL your Sims 4 stuff again and re-boot the computer.

After that re-extract with WinRAR, and install the base game first of all. Then extract with WinRAR the contents of "Get to Work", and apply the files according to the instructions. Make sure you actually copy & paste the "Get to Work" files in the correct location, overwriting the existing files/folders. Also, don't run Origin while running this cracked Sims 4.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top