Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start-up problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start-up problem. Empty Start-up problem.

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 14:12

hey guys . i joined the forum today Smile but i have some problems with the game
i downloaded the torrent from the original website and installed the game
i installed every single "microsoft visual c++ " available on the microsoft website and installed the latest directx
i even reinstalled the "microsoft visual c++" from he installation but im getting an error with rld.dll . it says it can't initialize Sad i removed the game and installed it again with my antivirus off ( malwarebytes anti malware ) and even added the game to the exclusions in it and to DEP but still getting the error
i tried the ultimate fix but now its giving me " this app cant start 0xc000007b "
can anyone help ?
im running windows 7 ultimate sp1 64bit
note : when the game came out i bought a pirated disc and it worked fine till the get to work expansion . it started giving me the same errors above

Back to top Go down

Start-up problem. Empty Re: Start-up problem.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Jun 2015, 01:50

Ram.H wrote:hey guys . i joined the forum today Smile but i have some problems with the game
i installed every single "microsoft visual c++ " available on the microsoft website and installed the latest directx
i even reinstalled the "microsoft visual c++" from he installation but im getting an error with rld.dll . it says it can't initialize Sad i removed the game and installed it again with my antivirus off ( malwarebytes anti malware ) and even added the game to the exclusions in it and to DEP but still getting the error
i tried the ultimate fix but now its giving me " this app cant start 0xc000007b "
can anyone help ?
note : when the game came out i bought a pirated disc and it worked fine till the get to work expansion . it started giving me the same errors above

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The error means that "security" software is interfering with the crack of the game. Please re-download the crack-only, here:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Extract the files with WinRAR, and copy + paste them to the location C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, replace all existing files (overwrite them).

Now re-start the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Start-up problem. Empty ok thanks

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 03:33

Carlos wrote:
Ram.H wrote:hey guys . i joined the forum today Smile but i have some problems with the game
can anyone help ?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The error means that "security" software is interfering with the crack of the game. Please re-download the crack-only, here:

Extract the files with WinRAR, and copy + paste them to the location C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, replace all existing files (overwrite them).

Now re-start the game again.

thank you Smile ill try to do that tomorrow after i uninstall my antivirus and other cleaning programs .
also if the game is working for you . can you please upload you "rld.dll" file and give it to me ? i want to see if the damage is only on my computer . cuz i installed the game on my friend's computer and it worked even with the ultimate fix WhatDidUJustCallMe? thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Jun 2015, 03:52

Ram.H wrote:
Can you please upload you "rld.dll" file and give it to me ? i want to see if the damage is only on my computer . 

Please look again at the download that I already posted before. Look very closely. The download has everything that you need already, so the TS4.exe, rld.dll & RldOrigin.ini. These are the 3 crack files that you need.

Take your time for doing all that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Start-up problem. Empty oh

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:52

Carlos wrote:
Ram.H wrote:
Can you please upload you "rld.dll" file and give it to me ? i want to see if the damage is only on my computer . 

Please look again at the download that I already posted before. Look very closely. The download has everything that you need already, so the TS4.exe, rld.dll & RldOrigin.ini. These are the 3 crack files that you need.

sorry i didnt download it yet . thanks i will now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:52

Carlos wrote:
Ram.H wrote:

i deleted every antivirus i have and every file cleaning program aswell . i installed the game and it gave me the error for rld.dll ..... i applied the crack you gave me and it showed error "oxc00000b7" . i applied the ultimate fix still the same error . and also the same with the crack you gave me applied again Sad  should i try downloading a virtual windows 8 64 bit ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Jun 2015, 02:49

Ram.H wrote:i deleted every antivirus i have and every file cleaning program aswell . i installed the game and it gave me the error for rld.dll ..... i applied the crack you gave me and it showed error "oxc00000b7" . i applied the ultimate fix still the same error . and also the same with the crack you gave me applied again Sad  should i try downloading a virtual windows 8 64 bit ?

Do this: DELETE your crack, that you downloaded from my link. Really delete it. And then re-download it again. I'm not sure what you are doing, but that issue is caused by some anti-virus program deleting/damaging your crack files.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Start-up problem. Empty not fixed

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 00:00

Carlos wrote:
Ram.H wrote:i deleted every antivirus i have and every file cleaning program aswell . i installed the game and it gave me the error for rld.dll ..... i applied the crack you gave me and it showed error "oxc00000b7" . i applied the ultimate fix still the same error . and also the same with the crack you gave me applied again Sad  should i try downloading a virtual windows 8 64 bit ?

Do this: DELETE your crack, that you downloaded from my link. Really delete it. And then re-download it again. I'm not sure what you are doing, but that issue is caused by some anti-virus program deleting/damaging your crack files.
i tried to do that a million times but it didnt work Sad also how can an antivirus prevent it from running if i dont have any antivirus ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Jun 2015, 19:23

Ram.H wrote:i tried to do that a million times but it didnt work Sad also how can an antivirus prevent it from running if i dont have any antivirus ?

What about your "Windows Defender" or "Microsoft Security Essentials" ? See this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

These are also "anti-virus" programs, which you should turn off.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jun 2015, 17:26

Carlos wrote:
Ram.H wrote:i tried to do that a million times but it didnt work Sad also how can an antivirus prevent it from running if i dont have any antivirus ?

What about your "Windows Defender" or "Microsoft Security Essentials" ? See this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

These are also "anti-virus" programs, which you should turn off.
i deleted MSE a long time ago and turned off defender too . but it doesnt work Sad maybe when i install windows 8 itll work WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Start-up problem. Empty Fatal error dialogue box when trying to open the game

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jun 2015, 04:27

Hi! 

So I downloaded the sims 4, and installed it as the instructions said. However, when I go to open the game a dialogue box pops up which says: Fatal Error: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1103).

What do I do? Is this a problem with my computer, or is there a fix I can download. I don't even know what this dialogue box means so I don't know what to do about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
Cheers! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jun 2015, 15:01

Organicallydanica wrote:Hi! 

So I downloaded the sims 4, and installed it as the instructions said. However, when I go to open the game a dialogue box pops up which says: Fatal Error: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1103).

What do I do? Is this a problem with my computer, or is there a fix I can download. I don't even know what this dialogue box means so I don't know what to do about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
Cheers! Very Happy
please create your own post if you want to get help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:38

Ram.H wrote:i deleted MSE a long time ago and turned off defender too . but it doesnt work Sad maybe when i install windows 8 itll work WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Sorry for the late reply, but I feel I said everything already. You see, in my experience, most people have huge problems with things such as configuring anti-virus exclusions and such. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but please acknowledge that at this point, there isn't much I can tell you.

You can try uninstalling The Sims 4, and then re-booting the computer. After that, re-install The Sims 4, then re-install "Get to Work", and at the end apply the latest Ultimate fix too. If that doesn't work either, then you'll have to forget about it, for now. Sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Start-up problem. Empty :(

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jul 2015, 14:36

Carlos wrote:
Ram.H wrote:i deleted MSE a long time ago and turned off defender too . but it doesnt work Sad maybe when i install windows 8 itll work WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Sorry for the late reply, but I feel I said everything already. You see, in my experience, most people have huge problems with things such as configuring anti-virus exclusions and such. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but please acknowledge that at this point, there isn't much I can tell you.

You can try uninstalling The Sims 4, and then re-booting the computer. After that, re-install The Sims 4, then re-install "Get to Work", and at the end apply the latest Ultimate fix too. If that doesn't work either, then you'll have to forget about it, for now. Sorry.
hmmm ill try that later WhatDidUJustCallMe? do i have to download get to work ? cuz i have a **** connection and its about 4 gigs Sad i wasted 10 days downloading the base game and i dont want it to happen again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top