Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery [SOLVED] Empty Gallery [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 07:14

Hey guys I'm using the Games4theworld downloads sims 4 had Get to work etc. I just downloaded the mod Go To school but I need to install a school from Gallery and it's not opening again. Carlos did fix this once but now I started again. Can't download something from there if I can't get on. It just loads and loads with no change. Help please?

Last edited by :Alison on Sun 28 Jun 2015, 23:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Gallery [SOLVED] Empty Re: Gallery [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Jun 2015, 07:32

:Alison wrote:Hey guys I'm using the Games4theworld downloads sims 4 had Get to work etc. I just downloaded the mod Go To school but I need to install a school from Gallery and it's not opening again. Carlos did fix this once but now I started again. Can't download something from there if I can't get on. It just loads and loads with no change. Help please?

Hello again,

Sorry, I don't have much time right now. Maybe I will look into TeamViewer, sometime else. For now, just try re-connecting later in the day.

Also, make sure that the (freely available) Sims 4 CAS demo is in the library of the Origin account, that you use for connecting. Just register that demo to your Origin library, and then try re-connecting to the gallery with the pirated Sims 4 game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Gallery [SOLVED] Empty :(

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 18:06

Carlos wrote:
:Alison wrote:Hey guys I'm using the Games4theworld downloads sims 4 had Get to work etc. I just downloaded the mod Go To school but I need to install a school from Gallery and it's not opening again. Carlos did fix this once but now I started again. Can't download something from there if I can't get on. It just loads and loads with no change. Help please?

Hello again,

Sorry, I don't have much time right now. Maybe I will look into TeamViewer, sometime else. For now, just try re-connecting later in the day.

Also, make sure that the (freely available) Sims 4 CAS demo is in the library of the Origin account, that you use for connecting. Just register that demo to your Origin library, and then try re-connecting to the gallery with the pirated Sims 4 game.
Didn't work Sad it changed a bit the atempting didnt go on long but then it says error and that um I need to put sims 4 into orgin features Idk really...

//EDIT

Fixed it just downloaded Demo From Origin Smile Ty

Back to top Go down

Gallery [SOLVED] Empty Re: Gallery [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 28 Jun 2015, 23:20

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your fix with us!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need help again. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder