Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery. [SOLVED] Empty Gallery. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 02:31

this may be a stupid question but a simple one to answer. I am guessing it isn't possible to connect to the gallery with the pirated version is it? and if not is there a way I could download content from the gallery and put it in some folder?

Back to top Go down

Gallery. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Gallery. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Dec 2016, 14:52

Blankface345 wrote:this may be a stupid question but a simple one to answer. I am guessing it isn't possible to connect to the gallery with the pirated version is it? and if not is there a way I could download content from the gallery and put it in some folder?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Blankface345,

Nowadays it is not possible anymore to connect to the gallery with a cracked Sims 4 game. See @SeoY's post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4-obsolete

And to my knowledge, the only way to obtain these gallery-items is through a legit TS4 base game on Origin. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 19:05

Hey Ghostman, I have a question Smile

I have the the Sims 4 version with all current expansions (courtesy of G4TW, thanks guys!), but I also have the base game of the Sims 4 on partitioned part of my hard drive.

My Question: Can I still download gallery items that include expansion set items, even though the legal copy I have is only the base game? This is for intended use with my pirated copy, provided by yourselves, which does have all the required expansions. 

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Dec 2016, 01:52

TheSpeaker wrote:Hey Ghostman, I have a question Smile

I have the the Sims 4 version with all current expansions (courtesy of G4TW, thanks guys!), but I also have the base game of the Sims 4 on partitioned part of my hard drive.

My Question: Can I still download gallery items that include expansion set items, even though the legal copy I have is only the base game? This is for intended use with my pirated copy, provided by yourselves, which does have all the required expansions. 

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I only have a base game myself, but I used to download many items with no problem (from the Gallery) that needed DLC. The download itself is unproblematic. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 08:39

Got it working, thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Dec 2016, 04:19

Since I presume the (OP's) question to be answered, I will close the topic now. To everybody, please note that Gallery-access from within a pirated Sims 4 game is not possible (anymore). See @SeoY's post here please:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4-obsolete
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top