Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing without UFix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing without UFix. [SOLVED] Empty Playing without UFix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:48

Is it possible to use your Sims 4 and still be able to play it just fine without applying the Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Playing without UFix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Playing without UFix. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:02

Schendrick wrote:Is it possible to use your Sims 4 and still be able to play it just fine without applying the Ultimate Fix?

//MOVED

Hello,

For that purpose, you would need a legit serial number for the Sims 4 base game (so that you can register it on Origin). And depending on which DLCs you want to play ("Get to Work", "Outdoor Retreat", etc.), you would need a serial number for these too. And I don't think you want to spend a fortune on legit TS4 games and DLC. Smile 

Applying the Ultimate fix will allow you to bypass Origin, and add all the DLC too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 13:05

You're right; I don't want to spend at all! Very Happy Thank you for replying. But, I'm having another problem right now... I can't seem to find the game launcher! Is it not in the Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Game > Bin folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:06

Schendrick wrote:You're right; I don't want to spend at all! Very Happy Thank you for replying. But, I'm having another problem right now... I can't seem to find the game launcher! Is it not in the Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Game > Bin folder?

There is no "launcher" in Sims 4 as of yet (something that's like the launcher of Sims 3). Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 02:16

Carlos wrote:There is no "launcher" in Sims 4 as of yet (something that's like the launcher of Sims 3). Very Happy

Oh... so, how am I going to launch the game? After installing I ticked the "Launch The Sims 4", but the game didn't start. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I am just so confused right now and have about zero knowledge regarding Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Jul 2015, 06:11

Schendrick wrote:
Oh... so, how am I going to launch the game? After installing I ticked the "Launch The Sims 4", but the game didn't start. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I am just so confused right now and have about zero knowledge regarding Sims 4.

Like in Sims 3, there is an .exe file which allows you to start the game 'directly'. Navigate to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and make a shortcut to the desktop, from the file TS4.exe.

Use the shortcut to start the game.

Did you also make sure to configure the exlcusions of your anti-virus correctly ? the crack of Sims 4 is very often detected as "virus", and it's important to make sure that anti-virus systems don't mess with the crack. See this post here for an introduction to the topic.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 07:38

Okay, I'm pretty sure I saw TS4.exe on my desktop yesterday but it said the file is missing when I tried to open it. I'm guessing the antivirus deleted it without my knowledge! Also found no TS4.exe on the directory, only TS4.par. I'll just re-install it first with my anti-virus disabled and see how it goes. Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Jul 2015, 07:57

Schendrick wrote:Okay, I'm pretty sure I saw TS4.exe on my desktop yesterday but it said the file is missing when I tried to open it. I'm guessing the antivirus deleted it without my knowledge! Also found no TS4.exe on the directory, only TS4.par. I'll just re-install it first with my anti-virus disabled and see how it goes. Thank you again!

Experience shows that configuring exclusions properly is usually better than simply "disabling" anti-virus programs. So you might want to have a closer look at your anti-virus system. Smile 

Also, instead of uninstalling and re-installing everything, you can get the "crack"-files from here:

http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 08:11

OMG. It works now! OMG. I am so stoked and shocked that it actually worked (not that I doubted you or anything, but yanno). I will work on excluding it from my antivirus. Thank you so so so much! UGH! Gosh, so excited! Thank yooou!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again. Have fun ! Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top