Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with updates please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with updates please! Empty Need help with updates please!

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:44

So I just installed both The Sims 4 base, and Get to work versions from GTW, However, Ive been trying to update,crack, add fix, whatever you want to call it and it keeps messing up. So for now I just have the games, and no fixes installed. Working good. I would like to update them though and get new content. 

Is there a certain order i have to apply the fixes? I would like the Outdoor retreat, Holiday, pools and Luxury as well, which i know are two separate updates. Can somebody help me please?

Back to top Go down

Need help with updates please! Empty Re: Need help with updates please!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:50

strngsimblr wrote:So I just installed both The Sims 4 base, and Get to work versions from GTW, However, Ive been trying to update,crack, add fix, whatever you want to call it and it keeps messing up. So for now I just have the games, and no fixes installed. Working good. I would like to update them though and get new content. 

Is there a certain order i have to apply the fixes? I would like the Outdoor retreat, Holiday, pools and Luxury as well, which i know are two separate updates. Can somebody help me please?

Hello again,

The "install order" -as of now - is this here:

1) Install the TS4 base game
2) Install the "Get to Work"-expansion
3) Download and apply the Ultimate fix from the opening post here. Apply according to the included instructions.

Extra notes: don't run Origin when running the cracked TS4 game, and also make sure your anti-virus doesn't pick up your Sims 4 installation as a "virus". See this guide here for an introduction to the subject matter.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top