Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW and other packs items are missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW and other packs items are missing  Empty GTW and other packs items are missing

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jul 2015, 14:31

Hi, I am frustrated to know why does my Get To Work Pack and items from the Ultimate Fix are missing. When I open The Sims 4,
all I see was the base game. I don't know what went wrong because I was just playing with it few hours ago and everything seems fine
( I think? other than it being laggy ) and when I open it again after shut down, that's where the problem occured.

I tried to copy and replace the Get To Work expansion and the UFix but it still gives me the base game.

Please respond, I am very worried. Thanks a lot.  Help

P.S. If I have to re-install it all over again, do I have to do it every time I am going to open the game?

Back to top Go down

GTW and other packs items are missing  Empty Re: GTW and other packs items are missing

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Jul 2015, 20:26

pamelafaye wrote:Hi, I am frustrated to know why does my Get To Work Pack and items from the Ultimate Fix are missing. When I open The Sims 4,
all I see was the base game. I don't know what went wrong because I was just playing with it few hours ago and everything seems fine
( I think? other than it being laggy ) and when I open it again after shut down, that's where the problem occured.

I tried to copy and replace the Get To Work expansion and the UFix but it still gives me the base game.

Please respond, I am very worried. Thanks a lot.  Help

P.S. If I have to re-install it all over again, do I have to do it every time I am going to open the game?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Are you sure you copied and pasted the files into the CORRECT location ? That is C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

And (please) not the one in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Also make sure to apply the files from get to Work at first, and then the files from the latest Ultimate fix.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top