Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ultimate fix questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ultimate fix questions Empty ultimate fix questions

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jul 2015, 23:39

i have two questions for the ultimate fix :
1- when will you update it to version 1.9.80.1020 ? or maybe only the update files
2- i have a cracked CD version of the game . i dont know which version is it . can i apply the ultimate fix to it ? because im not sure what release is it or the crack WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix questions Empty Re: ultimate fix questions

Post by coolcandy3001 Fri 10 Jul 2015, 12:43

Go to My Documents/Electronic Art/The Sims 4 and open the file called "gameversion" - You won't need the ultimate fix for the CD version, it'll update to 1.9 automatically.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jul 2015, 01:05

coolcandy3001 wrote:Go to My Documents/Electronic Art/The Sims 4 and open the file called "gameversion" - You won't need the ultimate fix for the CD version, it'll update to 1.9 automatically.
what do i do with the file ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2015, 07:17

And BTW for your first question. things like this are in my mind everyday but why should i ask. you can ask it to the admin and the moderators and they will have the same answer for you...

Be patient... games4theworld don't releases or cracks games by itself. so games4theworld has to wait untill some people cracked the game and put the reloaded/cracked version online. i think those people waited for the wellnesspack and the half-door upgrade to release a new update which contains all those stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:08

Ram.H wrote:what do i do with the file ?

Sorry for the late reply, but you are supposed to LOOK inside the file and read what number is in there: it will show you the current game version of your game. 

The Ultimate fix from Games4TheWorld currently supports game version 1.7.65.1020. And I'll assume that your "cracked CD" version is also from RELOADED (i.e. it doesn't need Origin to run, unlike the old version from the 3DM group). If it's realyl from RELOADED, I suggest you wait a little while with updating, until a new Ultimate fix has been released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top