Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 version isn't right. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 version isn't right. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 version isn't right. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 15:16

Hi! I applied the Ultimate Fix a couple of days ago but just realized when I was uninstalling some programs from my Control Panel that it still says my Sims 4 is still ver. 1.0.797.20 instead of 1.7.65.1020. The items, from what I can see, but am not sure because I am unfamiliar with the things that are actually supposed to be included--just blindly playing, are all there. I also only have Willow Creek and Oasis Springs still as my worlds. Is this normal?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 version isn't right. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 version isn't right. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:31

The control panel will still say 1.0.797.20. 
And the reason why you only have those two worlds is because Get to Work is not included in the Ultimate Fix. That is a separate download. It includes shopping center Magnolia Promenade.
And after downloading Get to Work do the ultimate fix again.
And if you used the Ultimate Fix with packs. Then you can still go to Granite Falls (Outdoor Retreat) Just click Travel Worlds in the top left corner when traveling with sims at the world screen.

PS:Just a heads up if you want to use the gallery follow this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 version isn't right. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 version isn't right. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 01:44

Oh, okay. 

I know about Magnolia Promenade, but how about Newcrest? Was that part of a patch or was that a separate download?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 03:39

Newcrest update hasn't been cracked yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 06:29

I see... thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 08:37

Schendrick wrote:I see... thank you! Smile

TS4 might be a different game, but if you look closer at it, you will notice that a lot of things similar to TS3. Smile  For your game version, always look at the document named "Game Version.txt", located in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

And indeed, you should apply the files from "Get to Work" to your game installation and then again the files from the latest Ultimate fix.

As the original problem seems solved, I will close the thread. Feel free to PM me if you want it unlocked again (because of follow-up issues). Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top