Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 aan het werk wil niet installeren.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 aan het werk wil niet installeren. Empty Sims 4 aan het werk wil niet installeren.

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 13:47

Hoi!

Ik heb de sims 4 een tijdje geleden zonder problemen gedownload. Maar nu wil ik de Sims 4 aan het werk downloaden maar nu doet die het niet.
Ik wilde het downloaden door naar de map te gaan - game - bin - ts4. En dan krijg ik de melding: Opstarten niet mogelijk; kan niet opgestart worden vanwege ontbrekende of beschadigde spelgegevens. Probeer de game opnieuw te installeren. [85262c58:76:0000000000:00000000]
Wat doe ik fout? Kan iemand mij helpen?

Alvast bedankt!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 aan het werk wil niet installeren. Empty Re: Sims 4 aan het werk wil niet installeren.

Post by coolcandy3001 Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:19

Translation:
Hi!

I have the sims 4 a while ago downloaded without problems. But now I want to download the sims 4 to work but who does not.
I wanted to download it by going to the folder - game - bin - TS4 . And then I get the message: Startup not possible; can not start because of missing or corrupted data game . Try to install the game again. [ 85262c58 : 76: 0000000000 : 00000000 ]
What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me ?

---
I'm no good with broken English, I hope someone else can help you S:
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 aan het werk wil niet installeren. Empty Re: Sims 4 aan het werk wil niet installeren.

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 01:06

Joxxx wrote:Ik wilde het downloaden door naar de map te gaan - game - bin - ts4
Eerst en vooral wil ik duidelijk maken dat dit niet zoals in Origin is waar je een launcher open doet en je de sims 4 aan het werk kunt downloaden!
Als je de sims 4 aan het werk wilt downloaden, dan moet je dat vanaf hier doen.
Eenmaal je dat gedaan hebt, dan moet je gewoon alles wat in in die rar map zit kopiëren en vervangen in jou sims 4 installatie map!

Een tip, druk op het magneet om het direct met Utorrent (of met een alternatieve programma dat je gebruikt voor torrents) te downloaden.
Want als je op de tekst zelf klikt, dan zal het niet werken (bij mij toch niet althans).

Ook wil ik erbij melden dat je het spel niet kunt mengen met een versie die je van de winkel of online gekocht hebt!
Als je voor gekraakte versies van de sims 4 gaat, dan moet je dat doen voor alle uitbreidingspakketten en base game!
Het beste ook is van geen Origin niet meer te gebruiken om problemen te voorkomen!

Ik hoop dat dit je wat verder geholpen heeft.
Succes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 01:18

coolcandy3001 wrote:Translation:
Hi!

I have the sims 4 a while ago downloaded without problems. But now I want to download the sims 4 to work but who does not.
I wanted to download it by going to the folder - game - bin - TS4 . And then I get the message: Startup not possible; can not start because of missing or corrupted data game . Try to install the game again. [ 85262c58 : 76: 0000000000 : 00000000 ]

---
The correct translation in English should be the following:

Hi!

I have downloaded the sims 4 a while ago without problems. But now i wanted to download the sims 4 go to work and it doesn't work!
I wanted to download it by going to the game installation folder and by clicking on the ts4.exe (game/bin/ts4).
And when i try to open it, there comes this error message: Startup not possible; can not start because of missing or corrupted data game. Try to install the game again. [85262c58: 76: 0000000000: 00000000]
What did i do wrong?! Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advanced!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:16

Veroxenta wrote:
coolcandy3001 wrote:Translation:
Hi!

---
The correct translation in English should be the following:

Hi!

I have downloaded the sims 4 a while ago without problems. But now i wanted to download the sims 4 go to work and it doesn't work!
I wanted to download it by going to the game installation folder and by clicking on the ts4.exe (game/bin/ts4).
And when i try to open it, there comes this error message: Startup not possible; can not start because of missing or corrupted data game. Try to install the game again. [85262c58: 76: 0000000000: 00000000]
What did i do wrong?! Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advanced!
Thanks, I had to use Google Translate - I'm good at French and Polish... this just gah D:
Google Translate isn't very good so I was hoping if nobody could translate, google translate's very broken English may help Razz
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:27

coolcandy3001 wrote:

coolcandy3001 wrote:Thanks, I had to use Google Translate - I'm good at French and Polish... this just gah D:
Google Translate isn't very good so I was hoping if nobody could translate, google translate's very broken English may help Razz

As a small sidenote, that's Dutch, and not "broken English". Smile  Anyhow, thanks for replying @Veroxenta ! Very Happy  Otherwise I would have notified the Admin (who is from the Netherlands).

Although it happens rarely, if you see someone posting something in a language different than English, and you happen to know that another team member speaks that language sufficiently well, then feel free to drop that team member a PM coolcandy. I myself once saw someone on here posting something in German, which I happen to speak fluently (although it's not my 'mother tongue'), so I myself could get back to that user.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top