Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED] Empty Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:27

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I've been experiencing a couple of issues with my game recently and I'm not entirely sure if it was caused by the recent update or the spa day game pack or any cc's I've downloaded. Here they are:

• Missing sim pic on the left side menu. I forgot to take a pic of when it didn't show any pics at all. But yeah this is happening on/off.

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED] Tumblr_nrmaokopgZ1qc5dbto2_400

• Sim showering with clothes on plus the mosaic/blur suddenly gone/turned off. I don't have the No Mosaic / Censor Mod installed or any other mods that could possibly do it (as far as I'm aware?) Also started happening since yesterday, I believe.

This is my sim showering in her home lot + using a custom shower.

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED] Tumblr_nrmaokopgZ1qc5dbto1_500

Wanted to make sure it wasn't the shower causing the issue so I had her go out and try the bathtub from the spa.

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED] Tumblr_nrmaokopgZ1qc5dbto3_1280

I was previously experiencing an issue where my sim would shower with clothes on but the mosaic/blur was still there. Now it's been replaced with this. Sad

**EDIT**

I forgot to add that when she uses the toilet the mosaic/blur is there?? I'm very confused somebody pls help. Sad(

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED] 07-17-11

I have the following mods:

• Half cost retail perks
  • Same s*x pregnancy
  • More Children in Library
  • Go To School (this was the only mod I've installed in the last 2 days)
  • Buckley's Camera Mod
  • Cyberop's Retail Mods
  • Dr. ChillGood No Autonomous Smash Dollhouse
  • Genetic Transfusion
  • Shimrod Lighting
  • Working Medicine Cabinets
  • Zerbu Career Outfit Mods
  • BuildBuy Mode Unlocker
  • TwistedMexi AlwaysTesting

Plus a bunch of custom content.

Hopefully someone could help me out on this. Thanks everyone!!

Back to top Go down

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED]

Post by coolcandy3001 Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:06

Try copying your Mods folder to your desktop with all your mods in so you don't lose them.
*Only keep resource.cfg in the original folder

Run the game, if it's fixed great! It's a mod!

Put your original mod folder back into your EA folder.

This is usually where (it's long-winded, depending on how many mods CC you have) at however many at a time, I'd remove them (put them on my desktop) and see if the problem (referring to shower w/ clothes on issue, as it's easier to check)

Yeah.. it's long winded but with CC and Mods - It's the only real way to quickly find the problem.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sim showering with clothes on / missing pic. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:59

do you reckon it could be most likely caused by a mod or would it be possible for some custom content to do something like this?

and thank you for replying!!  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2015, 13:09

How did you get The Spa Day Game Pack? Did you buy it? (As I know this forum is about the Pirated Sims 4, And we don't clearly have the Latest Game Patch and also The GP) 

Sorry. I just wanted to ask. I can't help you with the problem right now. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2015, 13:21

Hi,

I bought it. Although I don't think it's because of the Spa Day at all since I've had the shower/clothing issue way before it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2015, 13:35

fantasticbaby wrote:Hi,

I bought it. Although I don't think it's because of the Spa Day at all since I've had the shower/clothing issue way before it.

Okay. Well I think I want to help you with the issue. 
1st, Remove all of your mods. 
2nd, Start the game.
3rd, Try to make your Sim take a shower again. 
4th, If it showers without a clothing. It is a mod. If it's not, Then I think We don't have the solution right now.
5th, Try to identify what kind of Mod that is making the issue. (I think try to put ONLY Zerbu's Career Outift Mod in the Mods Folder and Open the game and try to see if it is making the issue and Because the issue is all about clothing)
6th, If You identify the mod, Simply put all your Mods again and Remove the mod that is making the issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 05:36

Hi there!! I wasn't really able to fix my game even after doing the trial and error method of removing and putting back mods/cc. 

However, I was able to get rid of the problem by restarting everything. I deleted my entire Sims 4 folder, ran the game, put back the mods and custom contents folder by folder to try and pinpoint which one's causing the glitch and fortunately didn't get the same issue again. It might have just been a corrupted game.

Anyway, thanks to coolcandy3001 and Keyenpeydee for helping me out!!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top