Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED] Empty Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:21

I want to know if it is possible to convert an Everyday Clothing to Outerwear Clothing without removing it from the Everyday Clothing category. And if it is possible, how can I do it?

Back to top Go down

Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Sep 2013, 06:21

Schendrick wrote:I want to know if it is possible to convert an Everyday Clothing to Outerwear Clothing without removing it from the Everyday Clothing category. And if it is possible, how can I do it?
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, but with the "S3PE" http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=189.0  you can modify ".package" files.

Open a clothing item (".package") with that program. Now click on "CASP" first, then on "Grid":

Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED] Casp10

OK, now scroll down a bit until you get to "ClothingCategory", click on the small triangle on the left to unfold the categories. Click on the button with the red arrow to change the value to either true/false:

Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED] Grid10

Now you should click on "Commit". Go to "File" (at the top toolbar) and choose "save as". And that should be it.

Although this is for ".package" files, I hope I could help you a little bit. Smile 

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 07:00; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Converting clothes from one catergory to another. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 06:56

Thank you! It did the job I needed it to do. cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 01 Sep 2013, 07:04

Schendrick wrote:Thank you! It did the job I needed it to do. cheers cheers
Hello,

Anything else we can help you with?

Moderator edit: I think we can close this topic now. Wink

- Carlos
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top