Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I have installed the Ultimate Fix and then install GTW EP? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I have installed the Ultimate Fix and then install GTW EP? [SOLVED] Empty Can I have installed the Ultimate Fix and then install GTW EP? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 10:40

I have the game with the Ultimate Fix but I didn't installed GTW before because I wanted to try out Outdoor Retreat first. Can I install GTW? or do I have to uninstall everything and do everything again? Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Can I have installed the Ultimate Fix and then install GTW EP? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I have installed the Ultimate Fix and then install GTW EP? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 27 Jul 2015, 14:07

Hi,

No need to uninstall anything!
Just install Get to Work and then re-apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, to get the latest working version of the game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Can I have installed the Ultimate Fix and then install GTW EP? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I have installed the Ultimate Fix and then install GTW EP? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 21:59

Oh I see, thank you so much! All Hail Carlos!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new thread anytime again !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top