Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Get to Work not showing up. Ultimate fix installed. Origin Closed [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Get to Work not showing up. Ultimate fix installed. Origin Closed [SOLVED] Empty TS4 Get to Work not showing up. Ultimate fix installed. Origin Closed [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Aug 2015, 05:03

Hello Admins. My problem is that TS4 with the previous fix (GTW, Outdoor retreat, holiday, luxury) works fine but when i have installed the latest fix, Get to work is gone (Objects were replaced) but the world(Magnolia Promenade), pre built rooms are still being shown in the game but cannot be place. I followed the instructions completely and my origin is not open. and also I turn off my anti-virus. Please help me. I really want to play the game. Thanks Admins

KUDOS to those who will help me.  I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get to Work not showing up. Ultimate fix installed. Origin Closed [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS4 Get to Work not showing up. Ultimate fix installed. Origin Closed [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Aug 2015, 03:01

Coco Foto wrote:Hello Admins. My problem is that TS4 with the previous fix (GTW, Outdoor retreat, holiday, luxury) works fine but when i have installed the latest fix, Get to work is gone (Objects were replaced) but the world(Magnolia Promenade), pre built rooms are still being shown in the game but cannot be place. I followed the instructions completely and my origin is not open. and also I turn off my anti-virus. Please help me. I really want to play the game. Thanks Admins

KUDOS to those who will help me.  I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora.

//MOVED

Is anything else missing besides "Get to Work" ? Did you make sure to copy the files from the Ultimate fix to the CORRECT location - C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 ? And did you also replace all existing files & folders properly ?

It's highly unlikely that just one DLC "disappears", and that means chances are you made some sort of (small ?) mistake somewhere, but let's see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get to Work not showing up. Ultimate fix installed. Origin Closed [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS4 Get to Work not showing up. Ultimate fix installed. Origin Closed [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 07:11

Fixed It. My Winrar extracted only 425 files. So I have re-download again the fix then extracted it and it become 426 which fixes my problem. Thanks for Helping though. I appreciate it. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 17:56

Coco Foto wrote:Fixed It. My Winrar extracted only 425 files. So I have re-download again the fix then extracted it and it become 426 which fixes my problem. Thanks for Helping though. I appreciate it. 

Glad to hear that! Thanks for letting us know the solution for your problem, it will be helpful in the future. Very Happy

As your problem is solved, I'll close this topic now. Be sure to come back whenever you need anything else. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top