Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having trouble with installing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having trouble with installing Empty Having trouble with installing

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 01:45

Hi  Smile
I want to thank you all for taking the time and doing all this hard work for us  Wink
I've downloaded everything, followed the rules, and still game won't start without origin.
I have bitdefender as antivirus, free edition, and I've looked everywhere and cannot access settings so I can add those folders
in the guide as exceptions, so Ive just completely turned it off, downloaded everything again, same problem.
Could the problem be Ccleaner? I am sorry if I'm boring you, I've read all the problems, still couldn't find the solution,
but again maybe it's me that's the problem  Wink

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with installing Empty Re: Having trouble with installing

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Jul 2015, 19:16

jocagomboca wrote:Hi  Smile
I want to thank you all for taking the time and doing all this hard work for us  Wink
I've downloaded everything, followed the rules, and still game won't start without origin.
I have bitdefender as antivirus, free edition, and I've looked everywhere and cannot access settings so I can add those folders
in the guide as exceptions, so Ive just completely turned it off, downloaded everything again, same problem.
Could the problem be Ccleaner? I am sorry if I'm boring you, I've read all the problems, still couldn't find the solution,
but again maybe it's me that's the problem  Wink

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Have a look at this here and (re-)do the parts about Windows Defender and the Windows firewall. Forget about the "avast"-part.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And re-boot the computer. After the re-boot, try re-running the game again. Good luck !

P.S. you might also want to try removing Bitdefender, and then re-booting the computer. Then try running the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 00:28

Hello again,

I have done everything, windows defender was never on, I don't have microsoft security essentials, the windows firewall is set up as explained in the guide, I even uninstalled bitdefender, restarted computer, tried the game again, no go, did the fix again, no go... still wants origin (which I uninstalled a long time ago).
I even excluded game files in CCleaner. I appreciate the help, guides and all you did. I don't have the slightest idea what more to try to get it to work. If it works, great, if it desn't, patience.  Smile
In the meantime, going back to reading books Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Aug 2015, 08:48

jocagomboca wrote:Hello again,

I have done everything, windows defender was never on, I don't have microsoft security essentials, the windows firewall is set up as explained in the guide, I even uninstalled bitdefender, restarted computer, tried the game again, no go, did the fix again, no go... still wants origin (which I uninstalled a long time ago).
I even excluded game files in CCleaner. I appreciate the help, guides and all you did. I don't have the slightest idea what more to try to get it to work. If it works, great, if it desn't, patience.  Smile
In the meantime, going back to reading books Wink

You can "thank" the crack, because it is so allergic against any type of security software. You are getting this problems because something on your computer is blocking the crack.

If you have time now, feel free to join the chatbox at the top of the forum's main page now, I will then try and help you via TeamViewer. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Aug 2015, 08:51

I'm free Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Aug 2015, 12:57

jocagomboca wrote:I'm free Smile

Sorry that it didn't work out, but yes, this RELOADED-crack is really unique - in a sense that it is highly allergic to almost everything. Feel free to consider the alternatives that I mentioned via TeamViewer, and feel free to post back if there are any news. Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Aug 2015, 22:07

No problem, appreciate the help all the same. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top