Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble installing expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble installing expansions  Empty Trouble installing expansions

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 20:55

I have downloaded the Sims 4 base game, Get to Work, Get Together, and City Living from this website. I first installed the base game and it work just fine. I then installed Get to Work and that work as well. But then I installed Get Together and when I tried to run  the fame it would crash and a pop up would say "Origin is not running cant run sims 4". I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and followed every step carefully in the instructions but still this problem persist. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!

Back to top Go down

Trouble installing expansions  Empty Re: Trouble installing expansions

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 21:15

Add the file RldOrigin.dll to the exceptions of your anti-virus, don't bother about Get Together but install City Living.
Most probably your problems are over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Feb 2017, 18:22

I did what you said but the problem still persist. it only happens after i install Get Together.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Mar 2017, 06:59

DaenerysTy wrote:I did what you said but the problem still persist. it only happens after i install Get Together.

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Sorry to hear about these difficulties; the cracked is a very difficult game. Did you move your install folder of The Sims 4 OUT from C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts? And to someplace else?

Did you also check out this post here for other possible solutions?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top