Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP Empty SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP

Post by Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 22:16

HY guys i hve played sims 4 nd get to work alot but now i hve formate my pc due to errors now i hve again install sims 4 nd get to work nd orgin too its come a error when i run the sims 4 { Unable to start} {origin is not currenty runnung .Please make sure that orgin is running before attemtimg to play the sims 4 thts it }Sad Sad

pLX help help Sad Sad u can also see in picture i hve upload

Last edited by maherx70 on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 22:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : giving picture)

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP Empty Re: SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP

Post by Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 22:31

Have you applyed the latest Version of the Ultimate Fix ?

Make sure you follow the installation instructions to also install vcred to prevent any other errors.

TJ

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP Empty i have

Post by Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 22:44

DarkTJ wrote:Have you applyed the latest Version of the Ultimate Fix ?

Make sure you follow the installation instructions to also install vcred to prevent any other errors.

TJ
i Have already done ! but still ..,,this is my first time getting this message  Sad

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP Empty Re: SIMS 4 not running caux orgin not running HELP

Post by Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 22:49

Disable Origin ! May sound wrong but this Error apears, when Origin is running and detecting that Sims 4 isnt on your account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 23:02

Try opening the game as admin, don't just double click on the the sims 4 launcher but try first right click then open as administrator. I had the same issue today and this worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 10:24

still the same Sad HELP Sad  how can i upload pic? thrs writtent host when i choose pic nd then host then nothing Sad

Last edited by maherx70 on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 10:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :()

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 10:57

TheAiko555 wrote:Try opening the game as admin, don't just double click on the the sims 4 launcher but try first right click then open as administrator. I had the same issue today and this worked for me.
now i have delete sims 4 nd sims 4 get to work nd also redist i have install sims 4 nd redist only now im getting message that the {dynamic library (rld.dll failed to load

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 10:58

DarkTJ wrote:Disable Origin ! May sound wrong but this Error apears, when Origin is running and detecting that Sims 4 isnt on your account.
now i have delete sims 4 nd sims 4 get to work nd also redist i have install sims 4 nd redist only now im getting message that the {dynamic library (rld.dll failed to load

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 14:05

DarkTJ wrote:
i hve tried but the same ??? why no one is helping me why ?? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Aug 2015, 17:20

hello i had the same problem but i have solved it myself, copy all the folders of the ultimate fix again and paste it were it must be and after you done that, click then open as administrator it worked for me i hope for you to Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Aug 2015, 06:13

Yeah what shawney123 advices works, or at least for me it does. Origin started acting up since the update a few days ago and after I applied the ultimate fix again it worked wonderfully.

Then a few days later, origin updated again, and since then I couldn't access the game (even after reaplying the fix) but when I open it as administrator it works again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Aug 2015, 17:22

ok i will try Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top