Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4." Empty "Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 03:25

I've been playing the sims 4 since a long time. the the sims 4 v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out
but i changed my windows 7 but after changed my windows. the sims 4 doesn't work it say  "Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4."

What solution to the problem

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4." Empty Re: "Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 11:25

First of all make sure that Origin is not active on your computer. Check the ^sign on your taskbar (right hand bottom corner near the clock).
Open the ^sign and check that there is no icon of Origin. If it is there, close it.

It's also possible that Windows 7 has "killed" the crack.
Go to your anti-virus program and place the folder Game or the complete Sims 3 folder at the exceptions.
After that, apply the ultimate fix again.

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4." Empty Re: "Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4."

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Sep 2016, 19:43

medo-khalf wrote:I've been playing the sims 4 since a long time. the the sims 4 v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out
but i changed my windows 7 but after changed my windows. the sims 4 doesn't work it say  "Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4."

What solution to the problem

Hello and welcome to the forum first of all,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, but have a look at the post here and try applying the things to your own computer:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

I'll be uploading the No-Origin files for the game shortly, for people to use in cases where it is deemed necessary. Good luck for now though and feel free to post back in case of further questions!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2016, 13:14

i want to asked you something
i downloaded the sims 4 v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out size 16.2 G
but you said to me to download the ultimate fix after i downloaded it i put it in my game and still the problem not solving
 "Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4." PPz8KOAlQNALuBaed6ClQNALiBelufyTkQSWDkAgPVg5QAA1oOVAwBYD1YOAGA9WDkAgPVg5QAA1oOVAwBYD1YOAGA9WDkAgPVg5QAA1oOVAwBYD1YOAGA9A7ZyhBBCw1ARuxaltHKEEEK2CCtHCCHrhZUjhJD1wsoRQsh6YeUIIWS9sHKEELJenpUjhBCyWiNOAQCA1Zw69f9KfzzB2xY7sgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Oct 2016, 04:00

medo-khalf wrote:i want to asked you something
i downloaded the sims 4 v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out size 16.2 G
but you said to me to download the ultimate fix after i downloaded it i put it in my game and still the problem not solving
 "Unable to start. Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4." PPz8KOAlQNALuBaed6ClQNALiBelufyTkQSWDkAgPVg5QAA1oOVAwBYD1YOAGA9WDkAgPVg5QAA1oOVAwBYD1YOAGA9WDkAgPVg5QAA1oOVAwBYD1YOAGA9A7ZyhBBCw1ARuxaltHKEEEK2CCtHCCHrhZUjhJD1wsoRQsh6YeUIIWS9sHKEELJenpUjhBCyWiNOAQCA1Zw69f9KfzzB2xY7sgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Sorry for the late reply,   WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I haven't been posting much on here lately. Are you still having these problems? The issue that you showed in the screenshot can have many reasons. Oftentimes it is caused by anti-virus software or Windows Defender. Have a look at the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

And try applying these things on your own system. Note: I used avast-antivirus as an example. If you have different software, you may have to do reserach on your own to find out about how to configure exclusions.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top