Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO INSTALL RELOADED'S UPDATE TO G4TW'S SIMS 4. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO INSTALL RELOADED'S UPDATE TO G4TW'S SIMS 4. [CLOSED] Empty HOW TO INSTALL RELOADED'S UPDATE TO G4TW'S SIMS 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 09:31

This works! I Promise.
If you don't want to wait for admin. Well, Here is what you want.

1.) Download Skidrow's Spa Day Update from it's site
2.) Unrar any rar. (Or Unrar the 1st rar that you see)
3.) It's an iso and a rar file. Unrar/Mount it on Daemon tools.
4.) Click Set up! Install it, Copy the files in Crack from the rar and Replace the files
5.) Go to C:/Program Files(x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4
6.) Place The Sims 4 folder in any place just let it out on electronic arts folder. (I think do not place it on Program files x86 try it on desktop) 
7.) MAKE SURE DO NOT OPEN ORIGIN! IT DOES NOT WORK! I THINK? 
8.) Open the Sims 4

ENJOY!!!!!!!!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

HOW TO INSTALL RELOADED'S UPDATE TO G4TW'S SIMS 4. [CLOSED] Empty Re: HOW TO INSTALL RELOADED'S UPDATE TO G4TW'S SIMS 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 00:19

will try this if gt4w still don't released new ultimate fix this week. Thanks for the info! <3

Back to top Go down

HOW TO INSTALL RELOADED'S UPDATE TO G4TW'S SIMS 4. [CLOSED] Empty Re: HOW TO INSTALL RELOADED'S UPDATE TO G4TW'S SIMS 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 02:23

I tried this and I got everything but Get to Work was gone Sad So I will wait for G4TW version. ahh well. a few more days will not hurt Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 02:52

AlwaysSimming wrote:I tried this and I got everything but Get to Work was gone Sad So I will wait for G4TW version. ahh well. a few more days will not hurt Smile

Carlos said that the ultimate fix will be released this week! yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 04:34

yes the g4tw fix is coming quicker than i thought it would Smile thanks carlos and admin!

Back to top Go down

Post by night_lights Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:39

Omg, yes! I didn't know and I was looking for another way, but since it's been released this week, why not wait? Thank-you G4TW team Smile
night_lights
night_lights
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 05:52

its OUT!

Mod edit: Indeed it is. See the announcement here. Topic is closed now. 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top