Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sims 3 character gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims 3 character gone Empty My Sims 3 character gone

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2011, 20:06

My Sims 3 character gone 2830496658 Hi I had to log out of my game in a hurry and I left her at a friends house. I saved and quit. When I went to log back in I see the person house I see that character but mine is gone. And all the buttons everything is gone. All you see is the house, bg of the game an the game character stuck. I tried signing out and coming back in but it is still the same. PLEASE HELP Sad

Also when the game is at where u can pick which family you want to play my character pic is not there:(

My Sims 3 character gone 1490881299

//EDIT

I looked around on other sites and found I can either use moveobjects cheat or resetsim cheat. I did and it did nothing. I type in resetsim with the character name that i was visiting and he is finally not stuck where he is but now stuck in another place. An of course my character is still missing. I'm trying not start over with my sim.

Back to top Go down

My Sims 3 character gone Empty Re: My Sims 3 character gone

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 26 Sep 2011, 09:42

Hello,
You may want to try The error trap, this is a user created mod. Your game needs to be up to date, and back up your save games before adding it.
I'm using this mod myself and it doesn't cause problems. It solves issues like missing/invisible sims and cars and other issues as well.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)