Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 PARENTHOOD problem - cannot gain parenting skill and cannot alter character values!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 PARENTHOOD problem - cannot gain parenting skill and cannot alter character values!! Empty SIMS 4 PARENTHOOD problem - cannot gain parenting skill and cannot alter character values!!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 09:35

Hi, I am new to this forum thing, but I hope someone can help solve my problem. I installed the sims 4 parenthood the other day, and realised that my sim is unable to gain the parenting skill unless through reading the book. There is no option for me to research about parenting on the computer, and I gain no skill even after doing things such as giving my toddler  a bath or helping my child with her homework. 

Also, my child's character values are ALWAYS neutral, like nothing changes at all even after she takes out the trash multiple times, and does her homework multiple times. Nothing, although i do have the character values thingy below, but it is always unchanged. 

I even uninstalled my whole sims game and installed everything again to make sure I did everything correct, but it is still the same Sad I also downloaded the mini patch. Everything else is working perfectly fine except this.

Someone please help.. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 PARENTHOOD problem - cannot gain parenting skill and cannot alter character values!! Empty Re: SIMS 4 PARENTHOOD problem - cannot gain parenting skill and cannot alter character values!!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:54

Hi there,

Do you have any mods installed? If yes, move the mods folder out and run the game. If not, try re-applying the latest update again, and make sure your anti-virus/windows defender has excluded the files/folders.

From what I know, toddlers value don't change much no matter how much you 'interact' with them. I'm actually seeing a couple of similar threads and currently not sure about the cause of this if it's not mod-related. I could not find any issues from someone with the legit game though so perhaps it might the installation process itself?(like it's not installed properly or something)

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 PARENTHOOD problem - cannot gain parenting skill and cannot alter character values!! Empty Re: SIMS 4 PARENTHOOD problem - cannot gain parenting skill and cannot alter character values!!

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 21:57

Got the same problem here Why God. and I also tried all of what you said but the character values is still not working 
i hope you can find a solution to this problem  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 14:51

Humogigi wrote:Got the same problem here Why God. and I also tried all of what you said but the character values is still not working 
i hope you can find a solution to this problem  Why God. Why God. Why God.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if anyone has a definite 'fix' for this yet. You could in the meantime, try to re-install the game again or revert to Vampire + Toddlers. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top