Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have a legit copy of the game or can still access the gallery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone have a legit copy of the game or can still access the gallery? Empty Does anyone have a legit copy of the game or can still access the gallery?

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 23:48

So I am using Reloaded's crack and I am wondering if anyone has a legit copy of the game.  That is because I want to use the career venues associated with Zerbu's mod as it required patch 1.9 to use.  However, all the career venues associated with it are on the gallery.

Can someone who can still access the gallery or have a legit copy of the game access the gallery and download the lots associated with #turbocareers? I prefer everything to be uploaded onto mediafire.

Original Mod here: http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/124858208132/the-sims-4-turbo-careers-mod-pack

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a legit copy of the game or can still access the gallery? Empty Re: Does anyone have a legit copy of the game or can still access the gallery?

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 14:19

Any help? REALLY want these lots from Zerbu.

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a legit copy of the game or can still access the gallery? Empty Re: Does anyone have a legit copy of the game or can still access the gallery?

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 15:31

I would check Mod The Sims for this Mod Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 16:52

I would love that too because I still don't have access to the gallery WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 17:44

Mod The Sims is a website for tons of mods and downloads. Google Mod The Sims and you will find it! Smile You do not need the gallery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top