Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit copy of game - cracked EP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit copy of game - cracked EP? Empty Legit copy of game - cracked EP?

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 00:13

Hi! So I finally bought The Sims 3 after a long time with the cracked version i downloaded from you guys. I tried to install the cracked EP's to it, and it worked. (atleast i think so...) But now when I start the game, the launcher says "Base game is incompatible with current expansion pack"...I then click update, and it says it can't connect to Origin. (Which makes sense, since i dont have the expansion packs from there...) I have no idea how to fix this! I need help! 

Here's my list of expansion packs if it matters: 

Ambitions
Diesel Stuff
Fast Lane Stuff
Generations
High-End Loft Stuff
Island Paradise
Late Night
Outdoor Living Stuff
Pets
Seasons
Showtime
Supernatural
Unviersity Life

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Legit copy of game - cracked EP? Empty Re: Legit copy of game - cracked EP?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jul 2015, 15:09

lebananaqueen wrote:Hi! So I finally bought The Sims 3 after a long time with the cracked version i downloaded from you guys. I tried to install the cracked EP's to it, and it worked. (atleast i think so...) But now when I start the game, the launcher says "Base game is incompatible with current expansion pack"...I then click update, and it says it can't connect to Origin. (Which makes sense, since i dont have the expansion packs from there...) I have no idea how to fix this! I need help! 

Ambitions
Diesel Stuff
Fast Lane Stuff
Generations
High-End Loft Stuff
Island Paradise
Late Night
Outdoor Living Stuff
Pets
Seasons
Showtime
Supernatural
Unviersity Life

Thanks!

Hello,

Did you buy the Steam version of The Sims 3 (basegame) ? If so, then it doesn't work with our expansions. But why would you buy the base game of Sims 3 anyway, if you seemingly had a cracked base game in the past ? Smile  

If you can't get it working, uninstall that bought game again, and re-install our cracked Sims 3 base game. You will also want to follow this guide here too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 15:57

Carlos wrote:
lebananaqueen wrote:Hi! So I finally bought The Sims 3 after a long time with the cracked version i downloaded from you guys. I tried to install the cracked EP's to it, and it worked. (atleast i think so...) But now when I start the game, the launcher says "Base game is incompatible with current expansion pack"...I then click update, and it says it can't connect to Origin. (Which makes sense, since i dont have the expansion packs from there...) I have no idea how to fix this! I need help! 

Ambitions
Diesel Stuff
Fast Lane Stuff
Generations
High-End Loft Stuff
Island Paradise
Late Night
Outdoor Living Stuff
Pets
Seasons
Showtime
Supernatural
Unviersity Life

Thanks!

Hello,

Did you buy the Steam version of The Sims 3 (basegame) ? If so, then it doesn't work with our expansions. But why would you buy the base game of Sims 3 anyway, if you seemingly had a cracked base game in the past ? Smile  

If you can't get it working, uninstall that bought game again, and re-install our cracked Sims 3 base game. You will also want to follow this guide here too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Thanks for the quick reply! No, it's the Origin version. And I bought it because of mods... but maybe they work on pirated versions as well...?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jul 2015, 16:43

lebananaqueen wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply! No, it's the Origin version. And I bought it because of mods... but maybe they work on pirated versions as well...?

I guess your version of the Sims 3 base game is the "newer" one that really needs Origin open to run. See this post here:
http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2014/02/sims-3-base-game-versions.html

Your base game might be the one that is called there "Version after September 2012". In which case I am unsure if you can use our Ultimate fix (and expansion packs) on that version.

You might really need to resort back to the base game from Games4theworld, sorry. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 17:27

Carlos wrote:

I guess your version of the Sims 3 base game is the "newer" one that really needs Origin open to run. See this post here:
http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2014/02/sims-3-base-game-versions.html

Your base game might be the one that is called there "Version after September 2012". In which case I am unsure if you can use our Ultimate fix (and expansion packs) on that version.

You might really need to resort back to the base game from Games4theworld, sorry. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Well, I got myself a refund, (very fast actually!) and i've started the download again. One last question: will mods work with the g4tw base game + ep?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jul 2015, 17:34

lebananaqueen wrote:
Well, I got myself a refund, (very fast actually!) and i've started the download again. One last question: will mods work with the g4tw base game + ep?

Good to hear ! And yes, you can use mods in a pirated base game + expansions. I myself have everything torrented from G4TW. And I use lots of mods, without any problem.

Really, the only differences between the Sims 3 stuff from G4TW, and the legit Sims 3 stuff are: in G4TW's games you do NOT need to insert a physical CD (or run Origin) to run the game. Plus, you cannot use the "Simport"-feature in a cracked Sims 3 (you'd need at least one legit game/expansion of TS3). 

Other than that, there is no technical difference. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:03

Carlos wrote:

Good to hear ! And yes, you can use mods in a pirated base game + expansions. I myself have everything torrented from G4TW. And I use lots of mods, without any problem.

Really, the only differences between the Sims 3 stuff from G4TW, and the legit Sims 3 stuff are: in G4TW's games you do NOT need to insert a physical CD (or run Origin) to run the game. Plus, you cannot use the "Simport"-feature in a cracked Sims 3 (you'd need at least one legit game/expansion of TS3). 

Other than that, there is no technical difference. Smile 

Great! Thanks! I was just kinda worried because of the versions of the mods and stuff... but yeah, again thanks!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top